The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Ambrose needs a heel turn and quickly. His stock is fading fast as a Face. I don't think anybody cares anymore. 

He is just this generations Mick Foley. Stuck in gimmick matches and occasionally a good promo but never going to really be the main guy. 

Ambrose will win MITB but will refuse to cash in on his "brother" Roman Reigns.

Then after about six months of saying he won't do that, he will eventually turn heel by doing what he said he wouldn't to the biggest pop of his career.

If they ever cement the name "The Club" then it becomes a problem because that's a LOLTNA thing to do.

It seems cemented to me. AJ went into a locker room with a 'The Club' logo printed on it at Extreme Rules. It's their name from hereon, barring a significant shift as a result of Balor being called up (or something).

I don't get the frequency of physique complaints on this board, the majority of the time. Ambrose looks fine to me. 

Surprised no one mentioned how shite Rollins looked with his wet locks slopping all over that suit jacket. I get why long haired wrestlers wet their hair before a match, but for a fucking promo, c'mon, use a damn hairbrush, tie it up, anything. No one looks 'the business' in smart clothes  if there's all damp patches on them

Edited by sj5522

Ordinarily I'd agree but Ambrose looks like he's been riddled with worms for awhile now. I remember being shocked along with everyone else at his condition at the Royal Rumble. Absolute famine chic. There's room in wrestling to be a scrappy fighter or even let it go a bit like Edge did at the end of his run where he had a bit of a belly but showing up to a job where body image plays a huge role looking like your favourite band are going to visit you in hopital is probably not going to impress your bosses.

anyone got an unflattering screenshot? might be cos i'm a bit famine chic meself, but genuinely not noticed a thing! in fact i'm rather embarrassed to say, when he's had his shirt torn off in matches I actually thought he looked somewhat ripped!

• Paid Members

Surprised no one mentioned how shite Rollins looked with his wet locks slopping all over that suit jacket. I get why long haired wrestlers wet their hair before a match, but for a fucking promo, c'mon, use a damn hairbrush, tie it up, anything. No one looks 'the business' in smart clothes  if there's all damp patches on them

Absolutely agree! I noticed this and it bothered the fuck out of me. So few wrestlers these days know how to dress the part, they just don't know how to look like stars. Rollins actually looked pretty sharp in the suit, which is a minor miracle for a WWE wrestler, but let himself down with those wet patches all over his shoulders.

• Paid Members

Decided to read the spoilers this week, couldn't be arsed wasting three hours. The first two hours sound absolutely fucking tragic. Then at the start of the third hour, a killer angle I wish I'd seen live. You WWE bastards!