The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

If you look at it from a kayfavbe standpoint, at least one way or another he's always battling to try and be the World Heavyweight Champion. I quite like that in principal, and he's capable of some good matches. But his personality and promos are just so, so dull.

Edited by Fatty Facesitter

• Paid Members

Del Rio is super over exposed, when you consider how over he isn't and his push. Bar that time he was a good babyface for two weeks and this current Cena storyline, he's been pretty unremarkable. He's not Curtis Axel bad, but he's certainly miles away from the other top lads like Punk, Orton, Cena and Show. Sadly, you see him getting this push until they find some other Mexican to fill that role (seeing as both Mysterio and Sin Cara are always picking up injures).

• Awards Moderator

You could actually do something with the fact he's constantly in the title picture and work it into his character. He gets so very many title shots - surely more, proportionally, than practically anyone else - because he uses his cash to buy the favour of authority figures, or something.

Actually, that sounds quite shit now I read it back, but there's a kernel of something there. I don't know how coveted title shots are these days but you'd think they'd be a bit more fairly distributed!

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

QUOTE (The Whole Show @ Nov 19 2013, 11:20) *

When is Menry going to be back on our screens? I wanna see him terrorise the roster with his new look. Maybe he will help the authority against Show? I certainly wouldnt be against Henry/Show again.

This is what I'm hoping for. Maybe Triple H hires him as Orton's personal bodyguard, after all the crying Orton was doing about nobody having his back. You could then do the old slow turn and set up Henry v Orton, which would be pretty great.

Plus, we'll be getting more fun Show/Henry monster matches for a couple of months.

Sounds good, The Big Show/Henry matches from the other year were cracking and some of the best work both guys have produced.

I actually think Del Rio is really good in the ring, he constantly has good match, but his character is just absolutely dull. He was a mediocre face, When he turned I actually thought the initial, I tried everything for you guys gimmick was going to work, But it festered out and he now doing the same stuff he was doing 12-18 months ago.

He needs to be out the title picture asap, but then what does he do? Is there anyone on the roster that anyone wants to see him wrestle? Because for me there isn't.

Very eventful Raw. Glad to see the IC Title off the terrible Axel. The main event was tops and Miz's heel turn was much needed. Thought it was stupid as well how Vickie didn't even sell AJ'S Finisher. She's been on TV far too long now. The Excuse Me schtick has run its course.

Thought it was stupid as well how Vickie didn't even sell AJ'S Finisher. She's been on TV far too long now. The Excuse Me schtick has run its course.

Yeah, although she's not a worker, you'd have thought she's seen enough wrestling by now up close to not make such a gaff. I find her act old hat also, and it doesn't help she's been floating around for months doing nothing of note. But the live crowds still eat it up so sadly I don't see her going anywhere anytime soon.

I know it's a very minor point but - seriously, no Layla? Aksana, Rosa Mendes and Kaitlyn (who's not even a heel) are in the match...but not Layla?

I'm not saying she's fantastic or anything but, shit, she's gone from being criminally under-used to just not used these days. At least she has shown she has some charisma in the past and can string together a half-decent series of moves without falling on her arse.

Also, was I the only one thinking how 'big' a Ryback v Big Show match could have been this time last year?....or even this time 9 months ago?.... Now it's just extended Raw filler. Sad.

Seriously though, no Layla?

Rey really needs to revert his look. He was cool as hell looking from 2002 to about err ... 2009/2010? The whole half mask and shiny bin bag gear thing isn't doing his huge loss of mass any favors. He's coming off like starved luchador Max California.

Rey really needs to revert his look. He was cool as hell looking from 2002 to about err ... 2009/2010? The whole half mask and shiny bin bag gear thing isn't doing his huge loss of mass any favors. He's coming off like starved luchador Max California.

I still got a little excited when his music hit. Are we likely to see him and Bray added to the Punk/Bryan/Harper/Rowan match, do you think?