The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

So he's allowed to be shit because he's meant to be in a tag team? Please.

The retards that moan about Reigns will be the same ones bumming Cass.

You seem really angry about all this.

I think he thinks he's saying what he needs to say to get over on the UKFF. This is his version of the we are awesome chant.

Personally I don't find him 'shit' really - I've always found him to be watchable, both in promos and in matches.

Is he the best talker they've got? Of course not, but is he the worst? No, I don't think so.

Comparing him to Reigns is an odd one. I enjoy Cass and his act more than I do Reigns yes, and I do believe Reigns' promos need to be ahead of where they are at the moment to be 'THE' guy, but that can be as much down to the writing as anything. Cass though? He's doing just fine. He certainly hasn't disgraced himself these past few appearances.

Must say I don't understand the complaint a few pages back that the crowd were booing both AJ and Reigns. Maybe they're just both developing sections of support in the crowd now which is brilliant. It'll probably switch back to the usual crowd reactions on PPV but this already fresh program would be enhanced even more with both guys developing love and hate with different sections of the crowd. A great play into this 'new era' thing.

I'd love if Reigns got some piece of Diesel 95' glove merchandise where you've either bought the gear and are in his cool club or you can fuck off. He's already post Survivor Series with Bret on that wonderful benchmark known as the Diesel scale, which is great.

There's hope yet.

Edited by Gay as FOOK

• Paid Members

What if I'm a retard, and I bum Roman Reigns and I think Cass is doing OK?

• Paid Members

I always thought Cas was shit, and essentially worthless without Enzo carrying him. Fair play to him though, he did way better than I would've expected in the opening segment. However, I still think the money is in Enzo coming back and those two going for the tag belts. They were already starting to get over. Enzo returning from what looked like death should be exactly what's needed to push them over the edge.

Rest of the show was pretty skippable. Jericho was good at showing some arse, this feud with Ambrose is probably the best thing he's done in years. Ambrose looked the business posing in the jacket, doing Jericho's pose, too.

• Moderators

If I'm Enzo I'm going to be gutted now. Cass did ok. And being 7ft and Vince being Vince, Cass doing "ok" is all he needs to be pushed strongly as a single after a split up in the near future while Enzo jobs on Main Event.

If I'm Enzo I'm going to be gutted now. Cass did ok. And being 7ft and Vince being Vince, Cass doing "ok" is all he needs to be pushed strongly as a single after a split up in the near future while Enzo jobs on Main Event.

if this happened I think Enzo would be D-Bry over tbh

• Moderators

I wouldn't go as far as D-Bry over. Bryan had a narrative arcing over several years along with a naturally likable everyman character to go with being a super A* worker from bell to bell. Enzo's some annoying nob with a shit haircut who's a Johnny Come Lately, and is a bit duff at the matches lark to be honest. He might be Ziggler over, but D-Bry's far off the mark.

Edited by PowerButchi