The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I noticed the smiling. Heels should smile, smiling come across as fake and a bit smug, Faces should be all business, ready to kick ass and only smile sparingly. All the superhero films/action films go by that motto.

WWE don't seem interested in looking at what has worked in wrestling, they ent gonna start looking at what works in other fields. If they did they'd be building their own McGregor by now

Proper shite Raw again this week. Even if it was the most "prestigious" award show on TV, what a load of horse shit. I can't see this League of Nations faction last long because no fucker cares about anything ADR does and Rusev has lost all credibility since that soppy love triangle shit happened and Barrett is injured. I'm bored of seeing them attack their opponents each week already.

I didnt think Raw was a bad as most of you guys. the slammys are fuckin shite  but what ya gonna do (ugh, that Paige / Nikki Bella thing, wtf even was that?)

one thing i had to laugh at tho was the ultra well thought opening segment

Steph: GET OUT OF MY RING ROMAN!!
[2 seconds later]

Steph: GET BACK HERE ROMAN GET BACK IN THE RING

i think her twatting Tom Phillips is somethin us lot are Supposed to complain about cos we're marks but that was confusing as hell, i'd started to leave the room and had to rewind cos it was like "christ, who's she kickin the shit out of now?"

• Paid Members

Eh? If you took the Slammys out of Raw, you'd have Smackdown. It is a bit more tolerable at two hours though.

Dean Ambrose terrific little promo was better than anything on Raw.

That crowd (Denver?) didn't give a shit about New Day but went APESHIT for Kane. WTF?

• Paid Members

It was at least picked up on later during Neville's match, with Miz on commentary saying something along the lines of "If he'd let me be his 'Director' like I wanted to be, he wouldn't have done that."

I guess it is just the problem that comes with wanting to start/advance storylines with those awards, but letting people vote for them during the break (and actually sticking to the outcomes of the votes!). I think Mr. Showtime is bang on with his interpretation of what the plans were, but at least with it being Neville they did have the option of working into the Miz "he'd be a much bigger star if he let me direct his career" angle.

• Paid Members

Do they make money on those Slammy votes? Either by people going on the app or visiting the website? If they don't, and the fan voting only exists for them to wank themselves dry for how interactive their show is, then I'd much rather they just worked the whole thing.

In their current format they hardly advance any storylines, far too many winners simply aren't there to accept, and the majority just feels like a complete waste of time. Even that bit with Santino stealing Truth's award didn't really go anywhere. I'd have loved a couple of backstage skits of R-Truth chasing him around the arena or into the streets. I feel like I say it every week, but just something other than long, boring mid-card matches, you know?

Edited by Supremo

oh, in spirit I definitely agree, Santino's just somebody who's made me laugh zero times having had lots of opportunities to do so. R-Truth chasing Bo Dallas dressed as Santa instead would get a hearty thumbs up