The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I don't think the much spoken about Shield triple threat is very viable at the moment.

It's much more logical for Reigns to defeat Rollins one-on-one at Survivor Series, retain under TLC rules at that show in Rollins rematch, then Rollins can go and annoy Triple H in the new year while Reigns faces anyone and everyone else. Lesnar challenging Reigns in a role reversal at Wrestlemania would work if Reigns had 4 and a bit strong months as champion by then.

Edit: I really enjoyed Raw, even watching the first 2 hours live due to the clocks change anomaly. Strong, fresh matches rewarding the winners from the PPV for their success, and the show didn't miss Cena at all. Hope the guys who didn't win the 4-way get strong directions from here.

The 6 man featuring the PPV losers was pretty crazy as well. Wade Barrett doing a forward roll up the aisle was a WTF moment in a good way

Edited by gadge

Really good Raw finally. Only real irksome bit was "the winners from last night" in the mini-tournament, but no attempt at explaining why Brock has mysteriously lost interest. Not that I expect him to be in two Raw matches, but,y'know either rephrase, explain or re-format.

The tournament matches were all really fun. That Cesaro v Owens was loads better than the one they had on PPV a while ago and I really wanted Cesaro in the 4-way

'MexAmericans' made me think 'well, thats getting mega-heat'. So odd, that's not clicking. Really enjoyed Del Rio v Neville though.

The four way was ace. Crowd really helped. Obviously a foregone conclusion but still a blast and something really different

Goes to show Raw crowds aren't all a bunch of hand-sitters. Put on a show and they will react

Barrett's celebration after the match was boss. Jumping round the ring then rolling up the ring then holding hands with Sheamus while having his belly slapped by Rusev. They should make a European stable with those three, Cesaro and Neville. I know people have spoken about it before and some aren't overly keen on it but I reckon it'd work.

Overall RAW was enjoyable for the most part. 

Barrett's celebration after the match was boss. Jumping round the ring then rolling up the ring then holding hands with Sheamus while having his belly slapped by Rusev. They should make a European stable with those three, Cesaro and Neville. I know people have spoken about it before and some aren't overly keen on it but I reckon it'd work.

They should have the Europeans v the Americans at Survivor Series with Cena returning to captain the Americans.

Also the Wyatts v Undertaker and Kane and two others.

Raw was quite enjoyable but was predictable Reigns was winning as soon as you saw who was in the matches so kind of takes it away a bit, they missed a trick by not somehow having Ambrose on the PPV and winning a match to put him in the frame. 

Speaking of Reigns I thought they made him look weak against Kingston and that match dragged on forever, main event was a good match though but I think what Reigns lacks is awareness and attention to detail, when he came down to the ring in the main event Rollins is sitting at ringside and he didn't even look at him or make eye contact at all as he hoped over the barrier and went into the ring, little things like that to me makes the little bit of difference, if you think of former champions such as Brock, Triple H, Austin, The Rock etc you know they would have made eye contact or try to intimidate them.  

• Paid Members

They should have the Europeans v the Americans at Survivor Series with Cena returning to captain the Americans.

That's quite the image in my head now.

They couldn't have made it more obvious that Ambrose is going to cost Reigns the championship at Survivor Series. All that "you came this close" stuff pretty much gave it away. Expect an Ambrose heel turn at Survivor Series. So whoever the Wyatts take away next week will also be on Taker's team at Survivor Series. I guess they haven't decided if Del Rio is a face or heel yet. Also I'm wondering if Lana is done with WWE because it's looking that way at the moment.

• Paid Members

I'm not sure what the deal with Wyatt & he Undertaker is. His promo seemed to indicate that he's still after Reigns and was going to use the Undertaker - and Kane, you presume - to recharge his energies. Proper hokey, spooky shit

I'm not sure what the deal with Wyatt & he Undertaker is. His promo seemed to indicate that he's still after Reigns and was going to use the Undertaker - and Kane, you presume - to recharge his energies. Proper hokey, spooky shit

I was assuming it'd be the Wyatts v Undertaker, Kane, Reigns and Ambrose at SS. Now Reigns is number 1 contender though, I have no idea who they'll have partnering Taker and Ken.

• Paid Members

I was assuming it'd be the Wyatts v Undertaker, Kane, Reigns and Ambrose at SS. Now Reigns is number 1 contender though, I have no idea who they'll have partnering Taker and Ken.

Gangrel and Dennis Knight.