The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

The thought of a load of Geordies tearing their hair out after being described as "a small mining town" was an absolute joy. Cole has obviously NEVER tackled the M6 either if he thinks he is getting from London to Preston in an hour

I reckon that's the real reason he signed for Chelsea and divorced Cheryl.

• Paid Members

Seth Rollins really needs to drop that shit fake laugh he does. It just sounds awful. Edge used to do it brilliantly. Just a sly grin, a few eyebrow raises with his head bobbing from side to side.

• Paid Members

I agree. It's something he does that always takes away from his heelish performance, that phony panto villain laugh. Rubbish.

I'd prefer it if he spent more time telling his rivals to stick their legs between their legs.

Edited by ColinBollocks

The thought of a load of Geordies tearing their hair out after being described as "a small mining town" was an absolute joy. Cole has obviously NEVER tackled the M6 either if he thinks he is getting from London to Preston in an hour

That's up there with your MSG joke. By up I mean down.

Sheamus could not possibly beat anyone in 2 seconds when he needs a 3 count at the least.

A good RAW right enough. Shame Mizdow is back to being shite though. Seth Rollins is great and Orton is on top form at the moment although thought it'd have been great to see after every single match.

I've given up on Raw without actually deciding to, only realised when I saw an ad for Extreme Rules I've not watched it since Wrestlemania, just always delete it from Sky plus the week after it's been on, suppose I should just take it off series link

Ironically I think it's getting the network that's put me off, watching old shows from when I was proper into wrestling has made me realise how shit I think current WWE is, might give it another go if it goes back to two hours, least I can get through it in about an hour then

• Paid Members

That's up there with your MSG joke. By up I mean down.

I aim low to displease.

• Awards Moderator

I've given up on Raw without actually deciding to, only realised when I saw an ad for Extreme Rules I've not watched it since Wrestlemania, just always delete it from Sky plus the week after it's been on, suppose I should just take it off series link

Ironically I think it's getting the network that's put me off, watching old shows from when I was proper into wrestling has made me realise how shit I think current WWE is, might give it another go if it goes back to two hours, least I can get through it in about an hour then

You should watch the hour-long version of Raw they put on Sky One on a Sunday morning.

You should watch the hour-long version of Raw they put on Sky One on a Sunday morning.

Not a bad shout, cheers

When was the last time he used The Blackout?

Well, The Blackout was the Curb Stomp, so I'd imagine not that long ago. If you're referring to Sky/Sethwalker, it might have been the Royal Rumble triple threat, but that's a bit too contrived to be a main event finisher. I quite liked that Fisherman Buster into a Small Package he used to do, again, not sure if anyone would buy it as a main event finisher, but it's better than that DDT thing he did this week.