The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Would be pretty hilarious if he buggers off after how they've had him destroy all their top guys plus end the Undertaker's streak!

You say that as if they banked on him staying? They always knew they only had a guarantee of Brock until the expected end of his current contract ; they did what they did anyway. They had him beat the Undertaker (who was/is on his last legs anyway) and flatten Cena (who could recover from it) to make him a gigantic force, to then use him to make somebody else. That's been the plan, and they're running with it for Roman. I'm struggling to find the "hilarious."

Edited by air_raid

• Paid Members

Why would they call a meeting with all talent about DeMott for?

Probably to ask everyone to keep quiet about the situation and not be a complete mong on Twitter like Jericho was, attempting to defend him, but doing it in such a way that he pretty much confirmed all the rumours.

• Awards Moderator

Would be pretty hilarious if he buggers off after how they've had him destroy all their top guys plus end the Undertaker's streak!

You say that as if they banked on him staying? They always knew they only had a guarantee of Brock until the expected end of his current contract ; they did what they did anyway. They had him beat the Undertaker (who was/is on his last legs anyway) and flatten Cena (who could recover from it) to make him a gigantic force, to then use him to make somebody else. That's been the plan, and they're running with it for Roman. I'm struggling to find the "hilarious."

I think he meant 'if he buggered off before they can use him to make somebody else', i.e. so he ends the Streak and destroys Cena, then leaves without anybody benefitting from it.

• Paid Members

I think he's talking about Brock and WWE's recent "business dispute" leading to him not doing his last few dates, including Mania. It would be pretty funny seeing them try to dig themselves out of that kind of hole.

EDIT: What HG said.

Edited by SpursRiot2012