The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

He's not wrong though it's distracting and stops you taking him seriously.  He's too cartoony.

I noticed this week that Kane is getting himself back into shape.  He was sporting a six pack and everything.  I think this new role is a good fit for the guy, though I accept that if you haven't seen his evolution to this point, it would be strange.

Rollins is getting by on his bumping at the moment, for me.  He's getting heat by association with Ambrose now, though, not the other way round.  Ambrose is clearly the next big star (as I've said all along, ner ner).  I don't miss...fuck, seriously I've forgotten his name... Reigns, that's it.   There's no Reigns shaped hole in the program.

I really like Paige, but her voice is like a 60 year old smoker's and she she has an older lady's face.  Fair play to her for getting into diva shape though, she looks super fit.

Re AJ skip: you ever notice how Oriental girls always shoot a peace sign in photos because they think it makes them look cute? It's a similar kind of thing here. AJ plays this 'I'm a geeky comic girl whose totally random. Look! I'm skipping! I'm SOOO random! Why walk when you can skip! I love going to festivals with my 'Free Hugs' sign, Don't you think I'm cute?, all the gamer kids I'm cute......' kind of character

Edited by WyattSheepMask

It's a combination of what Loki said and her natural smugness. WWE always needs a few females on the roster playing retarded children for some reason, and the AJ skipping thing came from that. As did Emma's dance, but that flopped. Bayley in NXT is basically the same thing, except tons more likable than AJ and saddled with a face like a mouldy pear.

Edited by King Pitcos

They're missing Bryan for these rudderless shows with half arsed main events. You could stick him in a 20 minute match at the end of 3 hour snoozefest and at least it felt like the show was building to something. I think Ambrose disappearing for that film has taken the edge off his heat a bit, but he's good enough to get it back.

- We noted before that there was talk of doing John Cena vs. Dean Ambrose on an upcoming RAW with the winner facing Seth Rollins in a Cell match at WWE Hell In a Cell. The loser would then face Randy Orton at the pay-per-view.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that the current plan is for Hell In a Cell to start with Cena vs. Ambrose. The winner of that would main event the show with Rollins in the Cell and the loser would face Orton, also in the Cell.

WWE is expected to finalize Hell In a Cell plans this weekend and make an announcement on RAW.

Source: WrestlingObserver

Surely they're not going to Cena/Orton (assuming Ambrose gets the win) on PPV AGAIN!? after it died on its arse at the Rumble

I get the feeling that they are going to go with Cena/Rollins and Orton/Ambrose.

• Paid Members

Can't see a separate thread for it but, boy, is Smackdown a sucky show. Absolutely nothing of any consequence on it. Is that how it always is these days?

One thing did make me chuckle - John Cena talking about how he can't let what Rollins did go, with "Rise Above Hate" on his cap...

• Paid Members

They is/was a SmackDown thread, but don't think anybody has wanted to talk about the show for about twelve months. The quality of it has just dropped off a cliff completely. This week was notable for Cena turning up and some actual main event storyline progression. You usually don't get either happening on SmackDown.

Have SmackDown tapings been cut shorter in recent times? For a while now the 2 hour Sky Sports version has been about 50% Raw recaps, 25% Raw rematches, 25% meaningless undercard filler. Nothing important ever goes down.

Edited by Arch Stanton

• Paid Members

They is/was a SmackDown thread, but don't think anybody has wanted to talk about the show for about twelve months. The quality of it has just dropped off a cliff completely. This week was notable for Cena turning up and some actual main event storyline progression. You usually don't get either happening on SmackDown.

Have SmackDown tapings been cut shorter in recent times? For a while now the 2 hour Sky Sports version has been about 50% Raw recaps, 25% Raw rematches, 25% meaningless undercard filler. Nothing important ever goes down.

There's always been an extra bit added to our version on account of the ad breaks. Now they fill it with Raw exclusive so as well as all the other Raw recaps there's no time for anything new.

Which is fortunate because it's shit. Just rematch or tag matches that Teddy Long must email in each week.

Something did actually happen this week which made it a shit sandwich. What happened was John Cena was a knobhead and gave Ambrose a reason to want to kick the shit out of him on Monday.

The main event ended with one of their random DQ's. Kane didn't even get his five count!