The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

i can't figure out it it's meant to be funny, if we're meant to hate it or we're genuinely expected to look at him and that group of fucking numpties and envy it. The tones all to fuck.

Cena/Lesnar and the contract signing were really good, and the Authority (besides Kane) looked great at the start of the show. Didn't rate much else on there, so much filler. 

Kane is an odd one for me ,on one hand I'm glad he is still around and can still go ... on the other hand .. i wish he would just piss off

Forget all that... the big news is that next week is Hogan's Birthday Edition of Raw... plus Special Guests.

I'm hoping for a Hogan/Rusev confrontation at the very least.

Business is going to pick up.

• Paid Members

I love the Rusev/Swagger stuff... I actually wouldn't mind Swagger winning the Flag Match, it's not a pinfall loss for Rusev and he can save some heat, do a post-match twatting or something. Zeb and Lana are brilliant.

Hogan's Birthday! Lads, this is it, Beefer is coming back.

Edited by WWFChilli

Kane is an odd one for me ,on one hand I'm glad he is still around and can still go ... on the other hand .. i wish he would just piss off

His constant unmasking, remasking, unmasking, remasking routine is up there with how often Big Show turns Heel/Face.

Speaking of Kane, has he ever won a Last Man Standing Match? Every time I see him in one, I automatically know he's losing.

• Paid Members

The stip chosen for Ambrose/Rollins on Smackdown is the shittest stip they could have picked.

Makes sense if the company was picking. But it was Ambrose's pick. And he's supposed to be a lunatic.

Cena/Lesnar and the contract signing were really good, and the Authority (besides Kane) looked great at the start of the show. Didn't rate much else on there, so much filler. 

I was gutted that Kane didn't come out in the suit and mask. Makes sense as he had a match right off but I think it'd look ace.

A lot of things that seem good in NXT are shite in WWE proper. Small hall to big is a massive move to make, they don't fail just because Kevin Dunn is a dick. NXT has the same small building and same fans every week who are more hardcore than the average WWE Raw crowd. It's just one of those things.

Yes, and I felt that way with both Adam Rose and Emma. People will say Emma's character wasn't debuted properly, but I can't see how it could have been improved significantly.

• Paid Members

Hulk Hogan's birthday on Monday. They are doing a special Raw for him. They are wheeling out this lot.

Among those booked for Raw on Monday for the Hulk Hogan birthday bash are Ric Flair and Jimmy Hart. PW Insider has also reported Paul Orndorff, Kevin Nash, and Scott Hall.

Hope Brutus turns up.