The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I don't know. Ryback has all the star presence Reigns has and is about ten times better on the mic. At this point Ryback is much better in the ring although they've done a better job in protecting Reigns weaknesses. There's times like MITB and the awful post-match brawls where Roman's greenness is exposed. I agree with Felatiolips that they shouldn't be putting Reigns in title matches unless he's going to win. It doesn't matter if he's getting pinned or not; when someone's constantly being positioned as the top guy, then he needs to come out of the program as the top guy. With WWE's short sighted booking I can't see Reigns going into Mania without at least two main event chokes behind him. He could go into 2015 with no harm done or he could be yesterdays news. I don't know. I'm just drunkenly rambling after a family do. I guess what I'm saying is that I would have much rather put my eggs into Ryback's basket than Reigns.

Now Ryback vs Ambrose is a feud I can get behind.

Edited by Mr Butternut Squash

• Paid Members
What sense does that make? He's in the title picture now, so they'll gauge the reactions and pull the trigger when the time is right. It's not like they're making him look weak, and he won't be pinned on Sunday, so I don't think I get that statement.

On that logic, either nobody should ever be pushed again or anyone who is should win the title straight away.

Or did I miss the sarcasm with that statement? I'm ever so confused...

Its not sarcastic at all. If he's not going to win the title until mania, which if they're positioning him to be THE guy is probably what will happen, he needs to be winning matches. Sitting in the title picture never winning the match for 6 months is a great way to kill a guy off.

Its not the same situation as Ryback. Ryback had an undefeated streak and needed to keep winning momentum going. Reigns can lose a title match, of course, but he can't not win for months and months.

Saying "by that logic no one should ever be pushed" suggests that the only way to be pushed is to be in title matches, which isn't true.

He needs to be beating stars clean until he wins the title, not coming up short all the time.

Not to keep bringing Austin up but on his push to the top he had a number of title shots at least 2 on ppv (final 4 and cold day in hell) which did him no harm because the finish was done well.

To me Reigns won't suffer from mitb and battleground if he stays well away from the finish like the ladder match. Have him an Orton brawl away or something. Then he needs to stay more away from the title scene till next year. Smash through some main eventersnor something

Not to keep bringing Austin up but on his push to the top he had a number of title shots at least 2 on ppv (final 4 and cold day in hell) which did him no harm because the finish was done well.

To me Reigns won't suffer from mitb and battleground if he stays well away from the finish like the ladder match. Have him an Orton brawl away or something. Then he needs to stay more away from the title scene till next year. Smash through some main eventersnor something

Austin was completely different there. He was still heel and at that point I still don't think they expected to be the big star that he was. Plus they were both In Your House shows which were 2 hours events that were even less important than Battleground.

Reigns is being set up for the big time and is a legitimate contender for the title. I'd agree that he doesn't need to be positioned the way he currently is. I'm guessing we are going to see Reigns vs Orton at Summerslam, which I thinks sounds awful. Would much rather see him facing Rusev.

Reigns is being set up for the big time and is a legitimate contender for the title. I'd agree that he doesn't need to be positioned the way he currently is. I'm guessing we are going to see Reigns vs Orton at Summerslam, which I thinks sounds awful. Would much rather see him facing Rusev.

I don't know, at least if Reigns goes over Orton at Summerslam then he's gone over an established name I suppose.

Hopefully follow that up with a couple of matches with HHH and/or Batista over NOC/SS/TLC then build him up to win the Rumble.

If they keep building up Rusev aswell like this I'd keep him well away from Reigns until after Mania next year, could be a cracking fued for around April/May time, the teaser the other week on Smackdown was terrific.

Edited by The King of Old School

• Paid Members

Yeah, Orton's the kind of opponent he should be dealing with right now. If he goes on to face bluetista and hhh over the next few months, that's great. Its not so much about him losing matches, its about him getting associated as a guy they stick in title matches without ever looking like winning them. MITB was fine, Battleground isn't terrible but it's not ideal either, if his other matches keep going that way then it could be a problem.

Edited by Duke

the current plan is for brock lesner to make his WWE television return on the July 21st edition of RAW, which emanates from Miami, Florida.

In a bit of irony, the 7/21 RAW venue is the same place that Lesnar made his initial return where he laid out john cena. It is expected that something similar will happen next Monday night, as the plan is for Lesnar and Cena to work in the SummerSlam main event for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Next week's RAW is expected to kick off the build to this year's SummerSlam, where Lesnar will work, but then return the following month for Night Of Champions, as WWE plans to use Lesnar on pay-per-view as a lure to persuade fans to renew their WWE Network six-month subscriptions, the first loop of which will be expiring around that time.

Edited by wooly

the current plan is for brock lesner to make his WWE television return on the July 21st edition of RAW, which emanates from Miami, Florida.

In a bit of irony, the 7/21 RAW venue is the same place that Lesnar made his initial return where he laid out john cena. It is expected that something similar will happen next Monday night, as the plan is for Lesnar and Cena to work in the SummerSlam main event for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Next week's RAW is expected to kick off the build to this year's SummerSlam, where Lesnar will work, but then return the following month for Night Of Champions, as WWE plans to use Lesnar on pay-per-view as a lure to persuade fans to renew their WWE Network six-month subscriptions, the first loop of which will be expiring around that time.

What are you, rajah.com's news feed?  If you're quoting from somewhere, say it.  If you're not, get Lesnar's name right, for Christ's sake.

Enjoyed this episode far more than the bag of shite they served up the night before.

Thought that Hunter playing up the nerdy kid on the internet called Mark was fucking hilarious. Sounded like the majority of the callers to the LAW on Sunday night!

Lesnar just built as a destructive machine works to purchase SS I guess

Lesnar being back and billed as the wrecking machine that he is breathes a lot of life in to WWE. Brock vs Cena in 2012 was fantastic and I have wanted to see a rematch ever since. The fact this comes following Brock breaking the streak just adds even more to the match.

The Stephanie-Brie stuff was good and the crowd were really in to it, more so than anything diva related in god knows how long, of course it helps that Stephanie is a power player in the company. In some ways, it's quite a testament to the two of them that the storyline is quite good without the crowd seeing Steph trying to screw with Daniel Bryan at the same time as who would have thought arenas would be invested in Brie Bella like this? Fair play.

Edited by Sexy Dad