The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Nah, devalues the title instantly. Two guys getting a fast push to the title makes the belt look weak. And it'd do Cass no favours. He either keeps in the main event from little build, and ultimately likely fizzle out, or go back down a rung and be a former world champ wrestling in the midcard. He needs time for his build.

In short, no.

Whoever is booking Raw just have no idea what they're doing.

Bayley having to face Dana Brooke in her debut match on the main roster.

Letting Titus cut a long promo.

Failing to recognise their past mistakes with Roman and inserting him into the main event yet again in the worst way possible.

That entire New Day/Club segment.

Raw just gets worse every week.

Genuinely thinking of ignoring Raw altogether and just watching Smackdown by this point. SD has been pretty decent after an initially rocky start.

Would Cass be the worst thing? Even as an interim because I couldn't see Balor holding it a long time anyway. They've been on the roster since April and before that it was always made out he was the tough guy and Enzo would take the fall/be the holding back point for the team. Even those few weeks alone showed him to be a bit of a monster.

Chuck the belt on him and have it where Enzo is the hype guy/the one getting Cass into situations. Eventually they're going to turn him heel anyway could be a nice build up whole Enzo essentially becomes the new Daniel Bryan for them as the underdog people absolutely love but with charisma.

Cass is nowhere near ready to hold the top title on Raw. Putting the belt on Cass pulls it down to the midcard and makes it feel like a midcard title, and Smackdown already have that covered with Ambrose and Ziggler.

• Paid Members

Anyone else think that the Jobber that Strowman fought kinda had a bit of a CM Punk look? Not in the face obviously, but his hair, attire and tattoos looked like a poundland version to me

Braun seems to be settling into that monster character very nicely. Looks like he's having some fun out there

Edited by Silky Kisser

• Paid Members

Have Foley and Steph open Raw to hype up the fatal

four way, only to have Steph's phone ring and her leave the ring. Fast forward an hour and have a very happy looking Steph play coy as Foley questions her. Have the phone ring again and have Steph answer excitedly, but quickly look disappointed by what she is being told. Finally, start the four way with Steph and Foley at ringside, only for Foleys phone to ring instead. "What, right now? Fine, you have a deal, you're in". Hangs up phone, 30 seconds pass, Goldberg's music plays. Storms the ring, gets the pin, new champion. Angry at the deal being made with Foley and not her, Steph backs a charge (probably Rollins, let's face it) to get the belt back.

Actually, sod Rollins. Have Steph eventually turn to Lesnar, who wins the belt and drops it at the big show to Balor/Reigns/Cass/Whoever is ready.

There you go, my shite fantasy booking contribution.

Edited by KJHenley

Love the Jericho turn around, 3 months ago I was hoping he'd retire, now he's one of the highlights of the show.

Took the words directly from my mouth.

Jericho (not including his in ring ability which has still declined) is great right now.

You could say he just gets.....it!

• Paid Members

Raw's solo PPV is Clash of Champions on September 25th, right?

Universal Champion Roman Reigns vs United States Champion Rusev is my prediction for main event.

Everyone will love that, right?

Sounds tasty but the thought of going back to Reigns after the forward-looking Balor push is rough...

and I prefer Reigns to Balor by a massive margin personally

Rusev wipes Reigns out before the show starts. Foley says he'll give it until the last minute to see if Reigns can compete. 

Owens, Rollins and Cass are all standing in the ring as Foley makes his way out telling us that the doctors will not clear Reigns to compete but it will still be a Fatal 4 Way with a Samoan in it. 

Welcome, Samoa Joe!