The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

The Demon Balor thing made sense to introduce him to new viewers, but fucking hell, it sounded like Seth was walking around asking where Demon Kane was.

Cesaro vs Sheamus every week is total fast forward material for me, but it probably is the best use of them.

Did they use to film any of the old RAWs in front of a green screen audience? Watching RAW 109 on the network (May 1st 95) with King and Vince on commentary and it just doesn't look like the fans behind them are really there. Looks like they have just been projected on a screen.

• Paid Members

Did they use to film any of the old RAWs in front of a green screen audience? Watching RAW 109 on the network (May 1st 95) with King and Vince on commentary and it just doesn't look like the fans behind them are really there. Looks like they have just been projected on a screen.

I think they did tape the intros and dub the commentary on those taped shows.

Michael Cole's "trance" line during the Emmet Brickowski run-in sounded like it was forced on him through his headset. His tone of voice to me implied, "Ugh, do I really have to say this? Fiiiiiine..."

I took an instant dislike to Nia Jax's entrance music. For one thing, it's not powerful and intimidating, which her style calls for.

But mostly, it's because the gender-focused lyrics carry the same "I've got muscles so, oo-er, I might be a transexual" vibe that Chyna's had: "I'm not like most girls," "Don't treat me like a woman, don't treat me like a man..."

Maybe I'm just being oversensitive and hearing intent that isn't there, but you wouldn't have heard Sable coming out to either of those.