The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Reading the results, this stuck out to me:

Reigns says he hasn't seen her husband since he laid him out at TLC

So either WWE have already forgotten Triple H was on Takeover, or in kayfabe Roman Reigns doesn't watch or isn't even aware of NXT.

It seems Stephanie squared up to him again too.  No thanks.

WWE and NXT are essentially two seperate worlds. They have done lots of things where they've ignored what happened in NXT land. It's a development terrority similar to OVW and FCW, nothing more to the main show.

Again they dropped many balls after what they did last week

The many no show Slammy winners, the Usos winning an award where one of them wasn't there for many months! Stephanie presenting Seth Rollins SOTY. At least show us serious forward thinking down the line when Seth does return by having someone else present it perhaps. Just unattach any form of authority member being present in a situation like that. Even if it's not the direction they would go, but still.

Imagine had they set up this show for Brooklyn next Monday with that format, it would have been atrocious quite honestly for that market in particular. Many conversations in the background on what to do with him on going so I think an opportunity gone begging in my view.

Oh, and the prick tease of a Lesner intro! That's your audience watching with those picks

Neville wins a Slammy for Breakout whatever...... gets booked to lose to a heel cleanly later in the show.

Is it just me that thinks that's dumb as fuck?

Add that to the long bloody list. Stupid absolutely that's it laughable what this company is actually thinking. Seriously, what is the point of everything WWE do bar NXT. That old chestnut which is a million miles apart to the pathetic booking, we all go round and round in circles over this one thing.

• Paid Members

WWE and NXT are essentially two seperate worlds. They have done lots of things where they've ignored what happened in NXT land. It's a development terrority similar to OVW and FCW, nothing more to the main show.

Apart from when the likes of Kevin Owens and Sasha Banks parade their NXT title on Raw, and when the commentators often refer NXT and the wrestlers' rivalries and accomplishments that have occurred there? I wouldn't say they are treated as two worlds. To be honest, I don't think WWE know.

Reading the results, this stuck out to me:

Reigns says he hasn't seen her husband since he laid him out at TLC

So either WWE have already forgotten Triple H was on Takeover, or in kayfabe Roman Reigns doesn't watch or isn't even aware of NXT.

It seems Stephanie squared up to him again too.  No thanks.

They reference NXT all the time, whether it's Sami Zayn's debut or Kevin Owens showing up with the NXT Title.  Triple H being an uber heel on Raw but a face on NXT is almost understandable, but to pretend he hasn't been seen since Roman attacked him is fucking lunacy, especially since Triple H even talked about being attacked when he opened Takeover!

It's much more than a development territory like FCW or OVW - they have a weekly show on the Network and they've just done a sold out show at Wembley!

• Paid Members

In all fairness to them, in regards to Roman smiling, while it is annoying, he did get one over on the authority last week and Steph throwing a tentrum isn't something to get angry over. At least he didnt take a massive beating and come out smiling this time, like usual.

Just get rid of Steph as an on screen presence, she sucks the life out of everything now, have Roman spear her into oblivion. Will be good seeing her do the next Be a star anti bullying campaign with the video of her as boss beating on one of her employees showing 

Don't get the complaint about Reigns smiling on this of all shows, that's petty as fuck. If he can't smile after winning the title and fucking over the Authority, when can he? Pretty sure Austin used to smile after slapping Vince about.

I can get why people are bringing it up.

There is a clear difference between someone smiling instinctively because they have done something that made them happy (like Austin back in the day) and people smiling at certain times which comes across to the viewer like somebody in the back has told them to (like Nia Jax turning towards the hard cam and doing it on NXT).

I haven't seen Raw, but I imagine Reigns is pulling a forced smile at odd times as though "(pause and smile at this bit)" was instructed on the promo he was told to learn.

• Paid Members

Correct, it's horribly forced. In some of the opening segment it works because he's smiling to wind Steph up but when he (finally) came out to help Ambrose he was smiling all over the place for fuck all. I don't even smile that much if I'm gonna get laid.