The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

The New Day are fantastic, Another great week for them. Yesterday I was watching YouTube videos of their backsaw segments, never would have thought I'd be doing that when they first formed. There is some great stuff worth checking out, Big E shouting "Josephine' at JoJo being a favorite.

The Dudleyz return was very good. Both are in great shape and will have the crowd going nuts every week which will inject a lot of excitement in to the midcard. I'm looking forward to make shift teams going against them, there is so many fresh exciting match ups.

It's a shame that the Sting rumours had been going around as it telegraphed that finishing segment; however it was a great visual and Sting holding the WWE title aloft is surreal. I'm looking forward to the match between Seth and Sting more than anything that was on Summerslam, job done.

A fantastic 3 days for WWE.

Edited by Sexy Dad

Sting is my favourite wrestler of all time, but why does he always hold belts by the middle plate? Its not a huge thing, as I'm excited about the potential prospect of him as champion (it wont happen, but if it did .....crikey), but that's just a bugbear of mine.

• Paid Members

Bloody WWE. I was thinking I'll be able to knock wrestling on the head for winter again, seeing as Lesnar is leaving soon, now they decide to stroke the shaft with a Sting WWE title feud. Surreal is definitely the word to describe the Stinger with that title.

I wonder if they'll ignore Sting shaking Mr. H's hand?

Best Raw of the year, for me. Not that standards are high.

New day are so goid it's ridiculous to think how annoying/boring they were individually before coming together. The Cena sucks chants to the New Day clap rhythm were great and proof of their over-ness (word?). Not sure if that's a regular thing, ive forwarded through most of cena's promos recently.

Great Raw, best overall show I can remember for ages. One little annoyance, baby faces aren't supposed to come back in the ring and beat down an opponent after a match, especially one who has just been battered by the heels and they outnumber him 4 on 1, I hate that sort of crap. Good spit but do it in the match or not at all.

Would love to see a Sting nostalgia run with the title.

• Paid Members

Would love to see a Sting nostalgia run with the title.

If he did, he would beat Vince McMahon as being the oldest WWE Champion. He’d also hold the record for being the oldest person to hold the NWA and WWE titles.

Edited by Your Fight Site

Great Raw, best overall show I can remember for ages. One little annoyance, baby faces aren't supposed to come back in the ring and beat down an opponent after a match, especially one who has just been battered by the heels and they outnumber him 4 on 1, I hate that sort of crap. Good spit but do it in the match or not at all.

Yeah I agree, though I had conflicted feelings as I definitely wanted to see Big Show get a kicking from well, anyone and be off my TV forever (hopefully that was what they were going for)

• Paid Members

Am I the only one who thought Owens looked really out of place in that 8-man match?

I don't mean talent wise, just that the other 7 all looked like wrestlers and Owens just looked .... well.... not.

No-one looks less like a wrestler than Cesaro. When the camera cut to the four babyfaces standing and watching he looked like an amatuer cyclist who'd happened upon a news crew on his Sunday morning ride.

He just looks so uncomfortable all of the time and he makes me uncomfortable watching. Shame because he is genuinely excellent once the bell rings.

• Paid Members

I'll be honest, as much as I enjoy the Dudleyz, I hope it's a short nostalgia run. Kevin Owens already fills the Bully Ray role, so it's cool to see them, but I hope it's not a permanent stay.

Edited by WWFChilli

Am I the only one who thought Owens looked really out of place in that 8-man match?

I don't mean talent wise, just that the other 7 all looked like wrestlers and Owens just looked .... well.... not.

No-one looks less like a wrestler than Cesaro. When the camera cut to the four babyfaces standing and watching he looked like an amatuer cyclist who'd happened upon a news crew on his Sunday morning ride.

He just looks so uncomfortable all of the time and he makes me uncomfortable watching. Shame because he is genuinely excellent once the bell rings.

Who would you say looks like a wrestler these days, out of curiosity?  While he talks like he's got a mouth full of marbles, I'd say he looks more like a wrestler than loads of others.

Echo all the above, the Dudleys pyro shocked me, it was just awesome. Crowd were a little annoying, and they really need to shake-up the divas revolution and progress it a bit more now, but it's interesting if you follow Natalya's tweets, as it seems she may be getting involved somewhere down the line. But yeah great Raw, very enjoyable and that Braun Strowman is huge! 

As an amateur cyclist, I wish I looked like that!

• Paid Members

I'll be honest, as much as I enjoy the Dudleyz, I hope it's a short nostalgia run. Kevin Owens already fills the Bully Ray role, so it's cool to see them, but I hope it's not a permanent stay.

I personally hope a Buh Buh/Owens match is on the cards one day. It has just replaced Owens/Ambrose at the top of my "that could be fun" list. Have Kev commit a hate crime on D-Von to put him out, Buh Buh seeks revenge. Simples.