The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Very late to watching Raw this week, typically. That Lesnar/Taker pull apart was the best segment they've done in years. By far the best of this year. Taker still looks like genriatric tranny who's been interupted getting dressed but that was some seriously great stuff from both. "I'm going to kill you". "You'll have to".

Can't remember anything else from Raw. As if the rest matters.

Yanks say "Twot" instead of "Twat"

I met an old bloke from London who did that as well. I never asked him why, I can only assume that he'd never encountered the word other than hearing it in an American film or stand-up show or something.

Just watched Raw, don't think it hurt Owens in the slightest being out there for the brawl, it's not like he was slapped about by either of them and with Triple H saying people's livelihoods are at stake it suited Owens' character perfectly to have gone out to help

Awesome, awesome segment.

Reminded me of the Tyson/Austin one back in '98.

Eh, I thought that was obviously what they were going for but it didn't have nearly the same intensity. All felt a bit contrived to me.

It wasn't even as good as the Lesnar/Cena pull-apart in 2012 when Cena got a bloody mouth.

Pretty average this week, but good main event. Cena took a really nasty knee to the snozz. Also hints that it won't just be Rollins v Cena at Summerslam. Still hoping when they set up the match Kevin Owens and Cesaro crash the party and make it a 4-way. optimistic seeing as it's Cesaro and he'd obviously never win, but I think WWE are finally starting to realise what they have with him and it's quite a promising time.

The whole rest of the episode rather passed me by, but Wyatt cut a promo with a little (just a little) more substance, which was quite fun. He is so infinitely helped by Harper's presence. PTP again really funny on commentary and even though not a whole lot happens in their matches, I love the PTP-New Day rivalry.

I also laughed at 'Dog Ziggler' and hope that's a recurring gimmick every week forever.

Edited by sj5522