The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I don't think Reigns beating Bryan will piss people off as much as most of you think. The fans started to side with Roman at the end and there were audible boos when Bryan said he was going to beat him for the WM slot. Reigns was booked perfectly last night and if they keep booking him like that they'll not need to worry about fan reaction against anybody.

The Big Show loss has been mentioned, but he was also made to look like a bollockless idiot by accepting to put his Mania shot on the line with hardly any resistance just because Triple H and Seth baited him. It's not far removed from Ziggler's '90 days?' shout.

I have to say I really don't agree with some of you on here, Stephanie McMahon is such an utterly terrible heel. She just neuters everyone and makes all the babyfaces look like shit and never shows any weakness. And because she's a woman the babyfaces can't even hit her. She kills every segment she's in dead.

Lana has never been the same since the backstage segment involving Steph has she?

So Reigns beats Bryan at fast lane... This pisses everyone off even more no?

I still think perhaps Bryan and Reigns will be squeezed into the main event to face Brock at Mania. They know a certain portion of fans are gonna scream at the company for their little darling Daniel if he doesn't go over, and to be honest I'm pretty sick of him because of the way they've treated him, but that's life.

Ziggler as a heel vs Bryan at WM I couldn't give a stuff about really. I just want to see Reigns win the title at Mania then Rollins cash in there and then, screw doing it the night after!

• Paid Members

I don't think Reigns beating Bryan will piss people off as much as most of you think. The fans started to side with Roman at the end and there were audible boos when Bryan said he was going to beat him for the WM slot. Reigns was booked perfectly last night and if they keep booking him like that they'll not need to worry about fan reaction against anybody.

The Big Show loss has been mentioned, but he was also made to look like a bollockless idiot by accepting to put his Mania shot on the line with hardly any resistance just because Triple H and Seth baited him. It's not far removed from Ziggler's '90 days?' shout.
Really? His "Screw it, I'll beat you or I'll beat you" screamed confidence. They challenged him, he rose to it. Excellent opening segment.

Can't be arsed to quote Mr Tibbs dp. They didn't job him out. Rollins cost him the match. Had that been the abiding memory of Reigns on this show, I'd have been as aghast as anyone. But it wasn't, it was motivation for Reigns to hit Show with the B.S.E and punch Rollins in the face. All that mattered to anyone coming out of the show was Reigns vs. Bryan. So job done.

Edited by tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Did Paige shout 'munter' at one of the Bellas just before her match? I hope so. I love it when obscure English slang words are used in WWE. Regal was the best at this.

Oh also, what/who is Bray talking about in his promo? Taker?

Edited by PunkStep

After watching Raw it just seems like one big mess with the whole main event at Mania. I'm not convinced WWE had this planned at all and just feels like they are trying to re-write and try keep everyone on side and to be honest if Daniel Bryan ends up in the main event then it will probably be shit and feel more forced than Reigns. 

Also why didn't Rusev come out at the start and get involved when you could argue he would have won the rumble had The Rock not interfered. Made no sense at all, even if they did something like Rollins vs Bryan and Reigns vs Rusev with the winners facing off then it may have made sense, infact they could have had it play out on the Fast Lane PPV with all matches taking place to fill up what will be a filler show anyway.

And is Jerry Lawler not on raw anymore? Thought I saw him at the rumble?

• Paid Members

Really? His "Screw it, I'll beat you or I'll beat you" screamed confidence. They challenged him, he rose to it. Excellent opening segment.

Can't be arsed to quote Mr Tibbs dp. They didn't job him out. Rollins cost him the match. Had that been the abiding memory of Reigns on this show, I'd have been as aghast as anyone. But it wasn't, it was motivation for Reigns to hit Show with the B.S.E and punch Rollins in the face. All that mattered to anyone coming out of the show was Reigns vs. Bryan. So job done.

In what world? He spent a good 20 seconds looking like his Mam had just bollocked him before he agreed to it.

Of course because him saying, "No thanks sir, I won that fair and square," would have made him look like an absolute beast.

They should have had the opening segment. Some filler match involving that shitarse with the hair that looks like noodles, Ziggler. Put some tag match on. Then have Curtis axel to come out but Roman Reigns comes out thows him over the top rope. Trips announces him Vs Big Show, rollins interfere and match ends in DQ. Then the same happens in the main event. Simple shit.

However that spear to Big Show at the end was beautiful. The Spear Big Show delivered to reigns was fucking shocking. I would class it more as a shoulder barge.

• Paid Members

In what world? He spent a good 20 seconds looking like his Mam had just bollocked him before he agreed to it.

He was thinking about it. It's supposed to be a big decision. I thought he played it about right. His look before said "are you fucking serious?" and when they backed him into a corner, he came out fighting. The crowd popped, they've got the main event they want for the PPV and shit continues to be pretty interesting.

Of course because him saying, "No thanks sir, I won that fair and square," would have made him look like an absolute beast.

There was no way for him to answer that didn't make him look stupid or weak or both, so he shouldn't have been put in that position.

Not a fan of the decision to put Show over Reigns but I think they have done a good job with Reigns since the Rumble. They are going back to what worked with him and he came off well in the locker room conversation with Bryan and in his run in. The opening bit was poo but really...who ever comes out of them looking good? Still wish they would change up his ring gear and entrance.

Match with Bryan will be fine as long as they do what they should have done at the Rumble – set Bryan up with something else for WM and take the heat off Reigns. Would be good for him to work with someone who can go to get a bit more experience before WM. They can always do Bryan/Reigns to death later on with a different dynamic if the match is decent.

Agree that John Cena is the worst friend ever though. Not sure why this hasn't been acknowledged in storyline terms that much.