The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
As cool as Reigns is, he's shoddy in backstage segments, the acting stuff doesn't feel natural with him

Barely, if any, of the current roster come across as natural in backstage segments because of the shitty unnatural scripts they have to read through. As long as he continues to be so good and charismatic in the ring he should be fine.

yeh, agreed.

Yeah, thanks for those Smackdown spoilers there. Tit.

If that's a spoiler, I wish I was as excited and engaged with the product as you are.

Looks a bit.. well, odd. Might look better in action than in the pictures.

If that's a spoiler, I wish I was as excited and engaged with the product as you are.

Looks a bit.. well, odd. Might look better in action than in the pictures.

He's wrestling topless for what it's worth. It does look rather superhero-ish.

Edited by Ladiesman345

Believe me, he's not the tit out of the two of you if you think that's a spoiler.

The ring gear looks dreadful there, it might look better on TV, hopefully it does. Have big hopes for Seth Rollins and the beginning of his singles run doesn't look great - basing that judgement wholly on his entrance theme.

• Paid Members

When I saw a tweet about a pleather vest, I don't know but I had some hope left it wouldn't look dreadful.

It looks dreadful.

Between this and the awful generic ring music it's like they're trying to make people lose all interest. Of the three he was the one who worked best in the long black cargo trousers. Better physique than Ambrose, Reigns really should be wearing just tights or trunks to show off he's a monster of a man. Also seemed to work for his daredevil style to look a little Hardy-esque.

That get up just makes him look like he's stood in the rain in his old gear and its got wet.

• Paid Members
Rollins has probably got a better physique than Reigns. Roman seems to have a rather Samoan torso.

Yeah, I was disappointed to notice that when Evolution ripped his shirt off. Genuinely thought he was an exception to the Anoi'a Girth Curse. But no. He should definitely keep some sort of sleeveless attire, his arms look fucking huge then.

I'm guessing someone has used it on the indies, but I remember thinking a Default character dressed in one of those morph suits would be a laugh. He could have the Women's Special Slap 1 and Russian Leg Sweep 2 as finishers and keep taunting over and over as though he's getting his finisher up. His opponent could cut him off whilst he's mid-taunt (mid-animation). He could do that whip into a shoulder block thing you did to make them groggy on the early SmackDowns. They could have a spot where him and his opponent are blocking each other's punches for twenty seconds or so, one after the other like when you're reversing each other's strikes on the game for ages.I hope if someone's done it, they've used it to its full potential.

Edited by Sphinx