The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Brock is both more and less evolved than you or I - he's a throwback, like the shark, in that he has nothing unnecessary about him. However, like comic book monster Doomsday, he can probably evolve to take out whatever is in front of him. You can't poke him in the eyes, because they're tiny and well-shielded. His legs are throwaway, if you broke one he'd just come after you on his hands. He probably has that weird hair because of a hidden set of gills.

Early reports point to Batista doing MASSIVE numbers for Raw on Monday. 4.86m over all, but hour one did 5.25 and hour two 5.00. So it looks like Batista could still be a real needle mover.

What's the usual rating?

That's not 5.25 as in ratings points is it?!? Like raw usually gets a 3.0 or below and got a 5.25 this week?

Last weeks did 4.39 million overall, which was apparently between 3.1 to 3.3 (Observer), so I don't think the ratings are that MASSIVE, but it's a significant increase on last week and the best number in months and months.

• Moderators
That's not 5.25 as in ratings points is it?!? Like raw usually gets a 3.0 or below and got a 5.25 this week?

Last weeks did 4.39 million overall, which was apparently between 3.1 to 3.3 (Observer), so I don't think the ratings are that MASSIVE, but it's a significant increase on last week and the best number in months and months.

That's MASSIVE for 2014 Raw, is 5.25m for an hour.