Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

• Paid Members

Daz is right, the part was played by somebody else in series 1. Just checked to see what they looked like, no wonder I don't remember- they look nothing alike other than the ginge!

HNRIiFn.jpg

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members

I see the ending being Dany in a ruined throne room, surrounded by a destroyed city with winter all around. She has the throne but it doesn't mean anything. She's the queen of nothing but corpses and ashes.

• Paid Members

Daz is right, the part was played by somebody else in series 1. Just checked to see what they looked like, no wonder I don't remember- they look nothing alike other than the ginge!HNRIiFn.jpg

I had forgotten about him. From what I remember he's in one scene in the throne room where Ned Stark tells him to go to the riverlands. All the stuff that Beric does after that, the fight with the Hound and so on is done by the second one.

Him being Roberts son doesn't mean fuck all now, does it? Or can he still claim the throne somehow?

He is the uncrowned King of that particular lineage. How you work that into the story after he hasn't been seen for three series though I've no idea

Edited by WyattSheepMask