Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members
All babies look a bit like Tommy because all babies have fat spastic faces.

Yeah, probably a bit much, this.

The brutality of it got a genuine laugh from me, and I was already chuckling at neil's zinger.

• Paid Members

Pearls of wisdom here from my Fiance's cousin

On a double page spread in the paper that is FULL of sex allegations against celebrities it mentions rolf harris, ken bralow, dave lee travis, freddie starr AND kevin macdonald all in their own little write ups! Seems to me a lot of accusations are coming out of the woodwork really and I can't help but think its all a publicity stunt for low life benefit dodgers to pocket a couple of grand by pretending rolf harris slipped them a naughty fanny spanner!

This man is invited to our wedding. :crazy:

• Awards Moderator
On a double page spread in the paper that is FULL of sex allegations against celebrities it mentions rolf harris, ken bralow, dave lee travis, freddie starr AND kevin macdonald all in their own little write ups! Seems to me a lot of accusations are coming out of the woodwork really and I can't help but think its all a publicity stunt for low life benefit dodgers to pocket a couple of grand by pretending rolf harris slipped them a naughty fanny spanner!

They dodge benefits? Hang on, what?