Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

not-even-trying_zps24afda11.jpg

Come on, you're not even trying to make sense. Bravo on managing to spell the 2 letter words correctly though.

I wanted to put "Baby Leave? What kind of name is that?" but I think it would have gone over their heads.

http://usvsth3m.com/post/52219683239/14-ki...o-block-but-you

14 kinds of people on Facebook that you want to block. 12 and 13 are the absolute pits.

Just saw this one. For me, the most annoying people are the ones whose lives are going brilliant and they can't stop crowing about it. Worse still, everybody feels the need to congratulate them for being such a douchebag. One guy I know somehow got his way into a really good project management job, he must be earning six figures as he now lives in Abu Dhabi and drives a Porsche around. It wouldn't bother me but he's clearly crowing about it. Same went for the guy who moved to the British Virgin Islands but I know he's the sort of guy who begs his way into a woman's knickers so I'll let him off a little.

• Paid Members

Inspired by this thread I went on a bit of a purge of the friends list, and some of those pages that at one time I hit like to, only to find they post 1000 different pictures a day, 997 of which are generally shit. Unfortunately thereare a few people I'd like to delete that it just isn't possible to. Like certain family members that would find it a bit of a kick in the balls. Honestly, I really don't want to know that your sprog has had the runs all night, I exist just fine by not hearing that.