Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

There are whole sites dedicated to getting racists fired like that, it's a really strong tactic as so many employers freak out at the bad rep it brings.

But yeah, fair play.

Have there been many cases of people causing trouble for innocent parties?

Closing your account I presume? I'm guessing no- not through Facebook's normal site/app anyway.

That's what I assumed but was hoping for an easier way.

If I just start a new account will my old one stay active if I dont use it? Can't be particularly arsed deleting all the wedding photos and shit, nice for the kids to look at and that but don't want them tarnishing my single man status.

There are whole sites dedicated to getting racists fired like that, it's a really strong tactic as so many employers freak out at the bad rep it brings.

But yeah, fair play.

I haven't heard so, and most complaints seem to come with evidence but I imagine there will be someone somewhere being a twat and causing trouble for someone who doesn't deserve it.

As I have mentioned many times my job is supporting children and young adults who have additional support needs.

Couple of days ago a teenage guy I work with liked a friend (oh his) post which asks people to like if they have a "mate who is a mongo when drunk".

I send him a pm reminding him of people - who he fucking knows - that were pulled in by management for what they posted online.

His response was "I only liked it and that is different from sharing or posting the comment".

Fucking hell!

But yeah, fair play.

I haven't heard so, and most complaints seem to come with evidence but I imagine there will be someone somewhere being a twat and causing trouble for someone who doesn't deserve it.

It is easy to back up with a few screenshots. I imagine you could photoshop stuff together to frame someone though. However, if you are going down the photoshop framing route you might as well just edit a photo to make it look like they are touching themselves at the local park

• 2 weeks later...

On a group where someone posted a pic where someone took a selfie and a "Ghost" appeared in the background. Cue me saying there are no such thing as ghosts. Someone replied saying I need an open mind about ghosts, I said I've read evidence and facts that lead me to conclude there are no such thing. His response?

"But there is no hard evidence or facts so you can't use that as a basis". Astounding.

Is there anyway to mass save all your pictures on Facebook and likewise mass delete them?

You can save them down an album at a time via a desktop, also if you edit the album you can delete in bulk too

On a group where someone posted a pic where someone took a selfie and a "Ghost" appeared in the background. Cue me saying there are no such thing as ghosts. Someone replied saying I need an open mind about ghosts, I said I've read evidence and facts that lead me to conclude there are no such thing. His response?

"But there is no hard evidence or facts so you can't use that as a basis". Astounding.

Update

I asked him if there are no facts to back up either side if he accepts that the tooth fairy is real and that I saw a leprechaun riding a unicorn in my garden. He said attacking his belief system is offensive, I said his belief system can't be that strong if he is offended by someone disagreeing with it, so he blocked me.

The best bit is the name of the group is "Chorlton debate and discussion group". Usually it is one woman posting links from the Mirror about Islamic terrorism.

• 2 months later...