Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

Ding Dong Dash up my way in Aberdeen

I have to pay good money for that kind of service in the West Country.

One friend is constantly posting BACK IN MY DAY style bollocks, despite being in his mid 30's. It's infuriating. Quite why he's looking back with dewy eyed mysticism at how great it was that we didn't have Wikipedia and had to use encyclopaedias, I don't know. He also left school at 14 with no qualifications, so I highly doubt he's ever opened a fucking encyclopaedia.

not sure if this is the right place to rant and rave but it is facebook related and baffles my mind. A couple of good friends of mine have a kid who just turned one, they live in Abu Dhabi. I had the foresight to get in contact with the girls mum who was going out for the first birthday so I thought I would message her and see if she would kindly play courier for a present. She agreed and I spent a fair while deciding what to buy and managed to get hold of some nice baby durable childrens books. Classic stuff not just any old tat either! So the evening of the birthday I realise I havent got any thank you at all (generally a big pet peeve of mine) however the woman in this situation has managed to reply on face book to about half a dozen well wishes and write a lengthy post not even mentioning presents at all. Either of them couldve messaged me that day one fucking sentence and to be honest I would have been happy to wait a few days if they were busy but to get on with saying thankyou to well wishers publicly over people who went out of their way is a fucking disgrace.

Rant you dont care about over