Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members
The amount of seemingly intelligent people sharing things from Britain First is quite disturbing.

A lot of it isn't first hand sharing. The Britain First lot are incredibly crafty at putting out images that are almost guaranteed to be shared. Just recently with D-Day they had a poppy image with something on that was always going to get shared. When I've pulled people up on it they haven't even realised who they were sharing from, just that they were sharing something that someone else had already shared.

Yep, those cunts are really underhanded. The blogger Another Angry Voice has already written to the Electoral Commission about them effectively committing electoral fraud by soliciting donations under false pretences (i.e. using photos and stories of animal abuse, saying "stop this cruelty now", etc.)

12 Things You Should Know About Britain First

The parody site, Britian First, is much better.

I've had someone on my feed, who's relative has died, which obviously is sad, however the person has been putting about 5 status's an hour on how heartbroken they are, how they've got to be strong, rip, repeating funeral arrangements and how difficult it's going to be, pictures (but the same ones, including one of the deceased dying hours before). It's constant. It is a sad time, and social media can be a comfort with kind words and offers of support, but I also think you need some privacy at times of bereavement, it's like they're attention seeking in the wrong circumstances, making the death all about them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
I've had someone on my feed, who's relative has died, which obviously is sad, however the person has been putting about 5 status's an hour on how heartbroken they are, how they've got to be strong, rip, repeating funeral arrangements and how difficult it's going to be, pictures (but the same ones, including one of the deceased dying hours before). It's constant. It is a sad time, and social media can be a comfort with kind words and offers of support, but I also think you need some privacy at times of bereavement, it's like they're attention seeking in the wrong circumstances, making the death all about them.

Facebook IMO isnt the place for that. I had one on mine that lost her Nan, a year later she was still putting "RIP nan" status, and "I will make you proud Nan"

I think its one of two things, a massive "the world will feel my pain" or the start of a real mental breakdown and a massive cry for help

• Paid Members
It's been a while since I've seen one of these, but they've made a comeback this morning. Delete me if I'm wrong!

10489750_638253272931394_2223890409122050503_n.jpg

So, only 3% of the people on your Facebook friends list are actually friends?

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

IVE READ TODAY THAT ALL POLLING STATIONS ARE GOING TO HAVE PENCILS TO USE TO SELECT YOUR VOTE!

PLEASE TAKE A PEN IF VOTING YES SO YOUR VOTE CANT BE CHANGED!

SHARE SO ALL THE YES VOTERS ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST KNOW TOO :)

Every time I have ever voted, it has been a pencil in the polling booth. Conspiracy!

It's been a while since I've seen one of these, but they've made a comeback this morning. Delete me if I'm wrong!

10489750_638253272931394_222389040912205

How do you even make an image that looks as shit as that? Have they gone into MS Paint and opened a text box, and then saved the jpeg?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...