Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Awards Moderator

... but I'd rather see Bitstrips than this sort of thing. This is the text version but there's a picture version too. It is bright pink.

R.I.P To That girl you called a slut in class today. She's a virgin. The pregnant girl walking down the street . She got raped . The boy you called lame. He has to work every night to support his family. That girl you pushed down the other day. She's already being abused at home. That girl you called fat. She's starving herself. The old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars. He fought for our country. The boy you made fun of for crying. His mother is dying. You think you know them. Guess what? You don't!

Re-post if you are against bullying. I bet 99% of you won't, but you're that 1% with a heart .

• Paid Members
"Share this candle if you miss somebody that's passed on."

No. Anybody that knows me, knows I miss my dad. I think you're a bellend for trying to make me think I need to prove it by sharing a bloody picture on Facebook, and if I share it, people will think I'm a bellend too. Fuck off.

• Awards Moderator

BEWARE BITS OF PAPER!

Warning..!!!!

Recently we parked in a public car park. As we drove away I noticed a sticker on the rear window of the car. When I took it off after I got home, it was a receipt for petrol. Luckily my friend told me not to stop as it could be someone waiting for me to get out of the car. Then we received this email yesterday.

WARNING FROM POLICE

THIS APPLIES TO BOTH WOMEN AND MEN

BEWARE OF PAPER ON THE BACK WINDOW OF YOUR VEHICLE -- A NEW WAY TO DO CAR-JACKINGS (NOT A JOKE)!

Heads up everyone! Please, keep this circulating... You walk across the car park, unlock your car and get inside. You start the engine put it into reverse.

When you look into the rearview mirror to back out of your space, you notice a piece of paper stuck to the middle of the rear window. So, you stop and jump out of your car to remove that paper (or whatever it is) that is obstructing your view.

When you reach the back of your car, that is when the car-jackers appear out of nowhere, jump into your car and take off.

They practically run you over as they speed off in your car.

And guess what, ladies? I bet your purse is still in the car.

So now the car-jacker has your car, your home address, your money, and your keys. Your home and your whole identity are now compromised!

BEWARE OF THIS NEW SCHEME THAT IS NOW BEING USED.

If you see a piece of paper stuck to your back window, lock your doors and just drive away!!

Remove the paper later. And be thankful that youread this e-mail.. I hope you will forward this to friends and family, especially to women.

A purse contains all kinds of personal information and identification documents, and you certainly do NOT want this to fall into the wrong hands.

Please tell your friends

i hate the people who post those photo dealy's in which it says along the lines "re-post if you think your son is handsome"

How many people in the world think there own child is ugly, i bet even Mrs Merrick thought John was a lovely looking lad when he was a child!

• Moderators
BEWARE BITS OF PAPER!

Warning..!!!!

Recently we parked in a public car park. As we drove away I noticed a sticker on the rear window of the car. When I took it off after I got home, it was a receipt for petrol. Luckily my friend told me not to stop as it could be someone waiting for me to get out of the car. Then we received this email yesterday.

WARNING FROM POLICE

THIS APPLIES TO BOTH WOMEN AND MEN

BEWARE OF PAPER ON THE BACK WINDOW OF YOUR VEHICLE -- A NEW WAY TO DO CAR-JACKINGS (NOT A JOKE)!

Heads up everyone! Please, keep this circulating... You walk across the car park, unlock your car and get inside. You start the engine put it into reverse.

When you look into the rearview mirror to back out of your space, you notice a piece of paper stuck to the middle of the rear window. So, you stop and jump out of your car to remove that paper (or whatever it is) that is obstructing your view.

When you reach the back of your car, that is when the car-jackers appear out of nowhere, jump into your car and take off.

They practically run you over as they speed off in your car.

And guess what, ladies? I bet your purse is still in the car.

So now the car-jacker has your car, your home address, your money, and your keys. Your home and your whole identity are now compromised!

BEWARE OF THIS NEW SCHEME THAT IS NOW BEING USED.

If you see a piece of paper stuck to your back window, lock your doors and just drive away!!

Remove the paper later. And be thankful that youread this e-mail.. I hope you will forward this to friends and family, especially to women.

A purse contains all kinds of personal information and identification documents, and you certainly do NOT want this to fall into the wrong hands.

Please tell your friends

If you know anyone local who forwarded this on, you should follow them down the shops and then stick a bit of paper to their rear screen when they go inside.. something along the lines of "you fucking Muppet".

• Paid Members
BEWARE BITS OF PAPER!

Warning..!!!!

WARNING FROM POLICE

If it was from the Police, then the Police would be issuing it, not relying on hysterical mouthbreathers to spread it via Facebook.

Untitled-1_zps1b8514fb.jpg

The Coke advert was on last night. I guarantee that's why the simpleton did it.

LOL. And whilst on that subject, how many people have Facebook friends who updated their status pointing out the fact they'd seen that very same Coke advert so "Christmas must be near"? Three of mine did just that. All three of them are as equally boring as each other and I should probably delete.

BEWARE BITS OF PAPER!

Warning..!!!!

WARNING FROM POLICE

If it was from the Police, then the Police would be issuing it, not relying on hysterical mouthbreathers to spread it via Facebook.

I still find it amazing there are clearly people who've never seen these things before. I must've seen this about least ten years ago and thinking it was cobblers then. Facebook has managed to some how give new life to the old chain emails and for that reason alone must be one of the signs of the end of the world (of which I'm sure there must be a Facebook post confirming).

A lot of people on my feed are sucking their own cocks (or lady cocks) for donating to the Philippines causes tonight. All of them fishing for empty praise for chucking a few quid in. I'm not against charity or donating at all, but I'm fucking really against wanting showers of appreciation for it afterwards.