Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

We have a few island based selling pages on Facebook and they're a gold mine. Not just the standard of some of the people using them, but the total crap people think they can sell.

Today we have names which include "Princess", "reem", "Raverbaby", "Numbaonedaddy", "crackhead" and more.

But the point of this particular post today is to share with you all someone who is promoting their tattoo business.

Enjoy.

We have a few island based selling pages on Facebook and they're a gold mine. Not just the standard of some of the people using them, but the total crap people think they can sell.

Today we have names which include "Princess", "reem", "Raverbaby", "Numbaonedaddy", "crackhead" and more.

But the point of this particular post today is to share with you all someone who is promoting their tattoo business.

Enjoy.

I always cringe when I see spelling errors on tattoos.

• Paid Members
That is really weird, but really, you've just gotta let people mourn however they need to. It's freaky and uncomfortable, but y'know, less so than what they're going through. Let them have their disturbing comforts.

Yeah it is weird. I can understand the grief and wanting to remember the baby though. Me and my ex lost a baby 5 years ago and I've still got the original scan picture in my wallet. That might seem weird to a lot of people but I don't care, I don't look at it often but I keep it because it's all I've got left to remember her. I don't whip the picture out to show people and stuff like that. And I certainly wouldn't go plastering pictures of my dead baby on the internet. It's just uncomfortable for anyone to see. But I guess they must find some comfort in it.

I have to echo dislike of the silly middle name parent brigade. I rarely bother at all with Facebook these days but when I do it seems there's always some twat doing it.

Speaking of the dead according to "Uberfacts" over 750 million Facebook profiles are of people that have died.

*Edit*

Which in actual fact makes no sense seeing as there's only like 1.1 Billion people on Facebook.

Edited by Callum1993

• Paid Members
Here's a question.

What do you do with the Facebook page of someone who's died?

An acquaintance of mine died earlier this year quite suddenly, not a close friend but someone I worked with for years. His Facebook page is still there, frozen in time on the day before he died. There's no indication that he died, all his pics are still there, he's still "In A Relationship" with his former girlfriend, still "Working for EA". It's really... odd. I guess there's a possibility that nobody else can access it, and therefore it just sits there until, what, Facebook delete it?

A guy I knew/went to school with killed himself and now his parents (I think)use the page to publicise bits and bobs about CALM and raising awareness of young, male suicides.

That tattoo thing really works as proof of the fact that the odds of getting a tattoo that makes you look anything other than a cock are very low. I knew a girl once who was terrified of birds and so got a tattoo of a bird because it looked cool. It looked shit. And it made no sense.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a question.What do you do with the Facebook page of someone who's died?An acquaintance of mine died earlier this year quite suddenly, not a close friend but someone I worked with for years. His Facebook page is still there, frozen in time on the day before he died. There's no indication that he died, all his pics are still there, he's still "In A Relationship" with his former girlfriend, still "Working for EA". It's really... odd. I guess there's a possibility that nobody else can access it, and therefore it just sits there until, what, Facebook delete it?

A guy I knew/went to school with killed himself and now his parents (I think)use the page to publicise bits and bobs about CALM and raising awareness of young, male suicides.
A guy I went to school with died and his Mum (I think) continues to play Mafia Wars and similar games with his account, and thus you get multiple things about it in the feed. It's weird. I kinda get why she does it, but it's weird.

• Paid Members

4s are wankers.

4 is Stacey Lane "Bryant" Matthews. Guess this means that I watch too much RuPaul's Drag Race.I think I know a few people that represent at least 10 of these, all at once. I have several people who I would have counted as good friends, even if it's only online, before I started using my facebook more, but after their constant cryptic cries for help (often with song lyrics), I'm kind of done with them. I have one friend that does it constantly, and also assumes that everyone else is doing/wants to do it too, so I troll him regularly with song lyrics that he then takes to have some deep meaning.

It's essentially one of those "value what you have, because one day it'll be gone" things. A man is having an affair so he asks his wife for a divorce, she agrees to it on the grounds that he carries her out of bed and downstairs for a month. As it goes on he falls back in love with her, so he calls off the affair and returns home one night to find his wife dead - she has been struck with THE CANCER!

• Paid Members

Little on Facebook annoys more at the moment than a photo of someone in hospital and "Share if you hate cancer, ignore if you want your parents to die" with no sense of irony.