On 4/5/2017 at 11:41 PM, PunkStep said:

I give up trying to work this company out. I thought they'd completely changed to Impact Wrestling at long last.

Yeah for some reason the video library is still carrying with the TNA name. 

Sure that's a FIGHT NETWORK driven project too. 

On 4/6/2017 at 9:14 AM, garynysmon said:

Taeler Hendrix has left ROH. I hope she goes back to Impact 😍

I am sure I read recently that WWE were looking to bring her in. Maybe for the Women's tournament?

Was gutted she got dropped by TNA. They didn't know what to do with any of their Gut Check people aside from send them to OVW as opposed to back to Team 3D's Academy where most of them came from. She'd been working hard to get on Impact. But I do hope they get her in for that.

4 hours ago, Jon-Carr_92 said:

Was gutted she got dropped by TNA. They didn't know what to do with any of their Gut Check people aside from send them to OVW as opposed to back to Team 3D's Academy where most of them came from. She'd been working hard to get on Impact. But I do hope they get her in for that.

Yeah she'd be a great pickup for a division which either needs big investment or doing away with all together. I've not had chance to watch this weeks show yet, but heard the Knockouts once again was a complete disaster. 

Speaking of the Team 3D Academy, I noticed Velvet Sky (who has done nothing before or after TNA) moaning about the company the other night ("Fuck that Owl" blah blah). Amazingly she's a teacher at the Team 3D academy, and they are charging $ to be "tought" by her! Incredible. 

Edited by Buzz Lightyear

33 minutes ago, Buzz Lightyear said:

I noticed Velvet Sky (who has done nothing before or after TNA) moaning about the company the other night ("Fuck that Owl" blah blah). Amazingly she's a teacher at the Team 3D academy, and they are charging $ to be "tough" by her! Incredible. 

Undoubtedly one of the worst in-ring performers I've ever seen.

• Paid Members

Velvet Sky is unbelievely horrible, even by mid-2000s women standards. She has tenure as well. Could possibly be the worst wrestler ever when you consider how many matches she had. Zeus only worked about 5 times. El Gigante was green as fuck and about 12 foot, so he has his excuses in order. Velvet Sky did fucking house shows, indy shots, TV matches for about over a decade. Its amazing how bad she is. That running clothesline where she extends the arm before she starts running is proper me and my mates in the back garden levels of shite.

I suppose it beats Bully Ray's concussing you every session, though.

Gave the Xbox app a go and noticed there doesn't seem to be a Continue Watching option. Might not seem like much but there's also no chapter breaks so they're basically asking you to watch 3 hour TNA shows in one sitting which is surely too much for anyone to stomach.