So is it a restraining order to legally block the current management from making a bid for the company?

Well, from selling the company is how I read it.

Could be a combination of things. He's owed money, were led to believe a deal was close to completion, she's been trying to sell things off to raise short term cash etc.

But the partnership (or lack of) is completely dead. There's a lot of talent there because of him, surely he goes and they go?

It's a mess. Her husband is named too.

• Paid Members

So is it a restraining order to legally block the current management from making a bid for the company?

Well, from selling the company is how I read it.

Me too. That or any of the assets. TNA isn't worth much anyway but if I was Corgan and I read reports that they were going to sell the library and name to WWE, I'd be wondering just what the fuck I was paying for.

One of the other guys named is Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer Dean Broadhead, he was the guy who admitted back before the last PPV that they were in desperate need for cash. 

Looks like it's double tapings for her at the court house, the Bischoff/Harvey case still hasn't been settled. 

Edited by Buzz Lightyear

• Paid Members

It's seriously amazing that in the midst of all this shit WWE are so confident that they'll be the eventual owners of the tape library that they're directly referencing TNA in Network market research. It's like children fighting in the playground over some crap toy.

It's seriously amazing that in the midst of all this shit WWE are so confident that they'll be the eventual owners of the tape library that they're directly referencing TNA in Network market research. It's like children fighting in the playground over some crap toy.

Thats in regards to potentially showing it weekly on the network isn't it? Not the library. 

PWTorch are saying that Carter is/has been trying to align herself with a new group who would own and fund the company. She's a giant turd that no matter how many times you try, just won't flush. 

• Paid Members

PWTorch are saying that Carter is/has been trying to align herself with a new group who would own and fund the company. She's a giant turd that no matter how many times you try, just won't flush. 

Why won't she just fuck off?

Edited by garynysmon