I went to said PCW show, and of the 5 people on the main part of the poster, EC3 was not the only one who didn't perform.  Neither Dave Mastiff or Iestyn Rees were on the show at all either

• Paid Members

I know it means bugger all as the ratings system isn't that dependable for relatively small networks, but last night's viewership was down to 272,000 from 312,000 last week. 

Only thing I would add is that quite a few people have probably had enough wrestling for this week after Wrestlemania etc. Didn't watch Impact last week so no idea if it went down in quality or not.

Edited by garynysmon

Last weeks show was a bit naff. The main event between Jeff and Drew was very rushed. Could have been a lot better twice as long.

This weeks show was fairly (by TNA standards) built up.

If you think Jeff's bump last week was lunacy wait til you see this weeks show. Two separate acts of potential life shortening in the Six Sides Of Steel opener:

1) A piledriver spot on 4 chairs (not flat on the canvas, upright!). Unsurprisingly they moved when Eric Young jumped. Didn't look pretty.

2) Attempted swanton from top of cage. Young on a table, TOO FAR AWAY. They'll be replaying this for the remainder of the companies existence.

TNA received a Cease & Desist letter on behalf of Ohio-based independent wrestler Justin Carnes last month regarding the Crazzy Steve character and The Decay stable.

PWInsider.com reported that news this week that Carnes, who wrestles as Krimson the evil clown and has performed in TNA as an enhancement talent, claims Crazzy Steve and TNA ripped off his likeness, including his attire, face paint and his red mist and other mannerisms.

Additionally, Carnes claims to have created a stable known as "The Dead Wrestler's Society" back in 2010, which he feels inspired the current "Decay" stable in TNA.

The TNA legal department has reportedly officially received Carnes' Cease & Desist letter, however there is no word yet regarding how they plan to respond.

Don't know how to post pictures as I'm on my IPhone but if you google Justin Carnes you can see where he's coming from.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Remember that "opportunity" that EC3 & James Storm were given, and had to turn down indy bookings? It was a try-out for the Amazing Race. A TRY OUT. For that show that household name Robbie E was on the other year. This company...

• Paid Members

They didn't hype up or promote it at all when Brooke and Robbie did it. And they came 4th in the end.

Every time I went on the TNA website they had a "Brooke and Robbie in The Amazing Race, week 112"-type feature on the home page.

They didn't hype up or promote it at all when Brooke and Robbie did it. And they came 4th in the end.

Every time I went on the TNA website they had a "Brooke and Robbie in The Amazing Race, week 112"-type feature on the home page.

True. But on TV, not a big deal. They had a segment during the Lockdown taping last year which involved a race around the ring into the cage and out again they only showed highlights of because it was very poorly received.