• Paid Members

I bet James Storm will be kicking himself now Roode is leaving. Haven't they just reformed Beer Money? Losing Eric Young is similar to them losing AJ. Young is a company man through and through and even he's tired of their shite.

• Paid Members

I'm pleased for the guys that they've finally binned TNA and will get to go somewhere else and have their work seen.

I don't think it's a big loss to TNA. They've done everything they can think of with these guys. Title reigns and turn after turn. Gimmick changes and reverting back. Loss of a little name value but stops them retreading.

It's for the best really, I'm big fan of both Roode and Young but they've done everything there and as someone already said TNA needs to die now. Get out early can save them from that stench.

I just a bit worried that they'll end up working for GFW, nothing against Jarrett but I can't see it having any real legs.

James Storm has shit the bed there.

I'm not sure he's burnt his bridges tbh. WWE should understand his point of view and realise that having Roode and Storm in NXT together would benefit the show and the younger wrestlers greatly. It's not like they offered him a main event run on Raw and he turned it down.

Roode's the one wrestler I wish could've had a run at the top of WWE. He's got another 5 good years in him.so there's still a chance of a run with the big belt.

As for Eric Young, I've never been much of a fan. He's talented and will be a big hand in NXT but I can't say I'm much excited about the chance of him signing.

It's telling that the best TNA news involves wrestlers leaving the company.

To play devils advocate, they have had long enough to become draws in tna, and don't appear to be. Whys holding tna let them go if it allows others to be given a go? We moan enough about wwe having same faces again and again. What was really left for these two to do

TNA's statement:

Impact Wrestling has come to terms on the release of veteran wrestlers Bobby Roode and Eric Young (Jeremy Fritz). Bobby and Eric have been valuable members of The Impact Roster since 2004 and we wish them nothing but the best in their careers going forward.

Bobby had this to say earlier today, “To the guys and girls I got to work with for the past 12 years, Impact Wrestling, the office and everyone associated with me getting to live this dream, I say thank you. It is time for me to move on to the next chapter in my life. This has been amazing.”

Eric Young had this to say. “Thank you. Thank you to everyone who watched me for the past 12 years. Thank you to Impact Wrestling. I wish everyone here nothing but the best going forward.”

Executive Vice President of Creative and Television, John Gaburick added, “Bobby and Eric are true professionals. We salute them for the 12 years they gave TNA.

With a Superstar roster including EC3, James Storm, Drew Galloway, Jeff and Matt Hardy, “The Destroyer” Bobby Lashley, Gail Kim, The Wolves, Maria Kanellis-Bennett and “The Miracle” Mike Bennett we couldn’t be more excited about showcasing the finest wrestling in the world for the Impact fans.”

In the coming weeks be sure to see the final matches of both Bobby Roode and Eric Young on Impact Wrestling at 9PM EST on Pop TV.

That can't even get to the end of a statement with out padding it out with drivel