I watched a full episode of Impact this week for the first time since Summer last year. It was a watchable affair, some thoughts for people that haven't watched TNA in a while...

EY has become a solid heel with a believable bad attitude.

It was nice to see Bobby Roode after quite a long time. He's still very good on the mic.

Jessee Godderz is being presented as a credible opponent for Lashley, this fucking roster.

Chris Masters (Mordetzky) and PJ Black (Justin Gabriel) are the type of talent TNA should be using...it's a shame it's in this weird GFW mish mash.

I don't want to see another King of the mountain match.

On the whole I don't think I'll be watching again next week but I might dip back in. I'm also thinking about going to the UK tour which I haven't done for a couple of years as decent tickets are usually around £30 compared to WWE UK tours charging around £70 for the worst seats which is ridiculous. There is still a handful of great performers in TNA and I'm sure they would put on a good show.

Edited by Sexy Dad

• Paid Members

Wow, it's easier to get a pin in a KOTM match (a match supposedly containing elite competitors from two companies) than in a lower card Survivor Series match from the early 90s.

Are they really calling Robbie E's finisher the "Boom Drop"? Seriously??

Sonjay Dutt's music was the only thing to even vaguely look forward to when he turned up in TNA. Don't even get that now.

Glad to see Brian Myers for the first time in a while, though. I'm an inexplicable mark for that guy.

• Paid Members

I'm also thinking about going to the UK tour which I haven't done for a couple of years as decent tickets are usually around £30 compared to WWE UK tours charging around £70 for the worst seats which is ridiculous.

That is ridiculous. It's also bollocks. My tickets for the tour last November were £23.40 each.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
"TNA issued the following on Bram, who is married to WWE Diva Charlotte: Bram Arrested in Florida, Suspended Indefinitely. TNA has been advised by the Gulfport, Florida Police Department that Thomas Latimer, known as Bram, has been arrested and charged with two felony counts of domestic battery and false imprisonment. TNA is working to gather facts and obtain additional information related to the arrest.

"The charges against Thomas Latimer are serious, and he is immediately and indefinitely suspended from any future TNA-sanctioned events awaiting the outcome of the case," said TNA Executive Vice President of Television and Talent John Gaburick."

Guess Bram is a bit of a dink.

What a nutter this bloke is. Totally ruined his career the first time he got in trouble and now this.

• Paid Members

The funny thing is, Bram was already booked on indy shows over for the next time TNA does a show. So they are basically suspending someone who has found higher paying gigs than the TNA house shows. What are they actually suspending him from?

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay