• Paid Members

I doubt it. They rent the gimmick out to ROH for exposure in the market, also with the knowledge AJ, the Bucks and whoever else aren't doing any jobs to non-New Japan regulars. Its not a full time act in ROH. I couldnt imagine New Japan allowing TNA/GFW having control of the gimmick to use in their (usually mental) storylines. They've built this up as a pretty cool little group. Putting it in the hands of another promotion I could never imagine. Gallows, Anderson, AJ and the Young Bucks have a line of action figures coming out in the States soon, and New Japan have told them they cant use the Bullet Club logo on them. None of the members of the Bullet Club even get a cut in the t-shirts they sell. New Japan is very strict on who they work with, and they've been constantly burned by TNA over the years. Its hard to imagine it.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

A Company that barely exists invading another that nobody gives a shit about. Can’t wait. Jarrett inserting himself into a main event #nothing new there. Taking out the dead wood (Fale, Yujiro, Cody Hall) & assuming Kenny Omega, AJ & The Young Bucks all have their own things going on, Bullet Club essentially boils down to Anderson & Gallows (possibly Tama Tonga) and for me, that’s getting a bit old now anyway. In terms of Japanese Promotions, Jarrett’s more likely to do business with the rather sorry-ass Wrestle-1.

Edited by KingofSports

• Paid Members

A Company that barely exists invading another that nobody gives a shit about. Can’t wait.

That's generally how it works. Neither would be wanting to do business with the other if they weren't completely at rock bottom. Jarrett's sales pitch to Destination America is essentially "I'm not as shit as this lot." Dixie and Jarrett hate each other. It was only the other week fat perv Bob Ryder was bashing Jarrett. Now he could be his boss.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

KotM match will be Jeff Jarrett v Eric Young v Bobby Roode v Drew Galloway v Matt Hardy. What's at stake is completely unclear. Thinking more and more this is just a way to generate some cheap internet buzz on probably their last PPV and that Jarrett will just go into their pointless Hall of Fame. Also Angle is on the poster for Slammiversary but doesn't seem to have a match. They better pull some major shit out for this.

Low Ki says on twitter he's done with the company too, want it to be an angle but feel I'm grasping now

• Paid Members

Hold on, isn't the aim of the KotM match to hang a title on the top like a reverse ladder match (and avoid the penalty box). But if there's no title at stake how do you win?

Edited by mim731

• Paid Members

KotM match will be Jeff Jarrett v Eric Young v Bobby Roode v Drew Galloway v Matt Hardy. What's at stake is completely unclear. Thinking more and more this is just a way to generate some cheap internet buzz on probably their last PPV and that Jarrett will just go into their pointless Hall of Fame. Also Angle is on the poster for Slammiversary but doesn't seem to have a match. They better pull some major shit out for this.

Low Ki says on twitter he's done with the company too, want it to be an angle but feel I'm grasping now

Isn't Angle wrestling EC3 ?

Isn't Angle wrestling EC3 ?

They've taped a title match between the two for Impact instead. Don't know what they'll be doing at Slammiversary. The whole schedule is a compete mess and they've already recorded shows for after the PPV. 

on Sunday, EC3 has to team up with Tyrus against Lashley & Mr Anderson for some unknown reason. He might already be World Champ but he'll have to pretend he isn't. Mindboggling.

Edited by sj5522