• Paid Members

I'm a big Gunner supporter, he looks like a proper star and hard.

He's basically everything Baron Corbin wishes he could be.

Well, except employed by Vince McMahon. Or just employed.

• Paid Members

Every time I try and watch TNA I always just feel sad and have to turn it off because there's guys in there who should be stars in the WWE but are wasted on this doomed show. Gunner being one of them. Roode, Storm and Aries being the other main ones.

Yes. This is a great shout. Corbin and Bull Dempsey are bloody useless. Would happily take Gunner in that asskicker role.

Well, except employed by Vince McMahon. Or just employed.

At least he will have a decent pension due to his military background, unlike most of the guys in WWE & TNA.

LaGoosh, besides the names you mentioned, Bram & EC3 are doing great in TNA, despite the fact they are NXT rejects.

• Paid Members

Impact is live tonight and has been hyped to fuck by people who "cant say anything, sorry." Apparently its going to be very newsworthy. Going to actually stop up and watch Impact for the first time in a few years tonight. Sounds like they've done something to roll the dice to try and get them relevant.

Of course, this is TNA so it could be the record of Daffney. But I'll willing to give it a look.

The last time I stayed up to watch Impact was the massive reveal of Tito Ortiz. That was the same night any remnants of my TNA fandom died.

Still, it'll be interesting to see what happens. Can't really think of anything that'd help them in a major way at this stage.