you'd expect TNA to be in a bit of disarray atm, but can they really not keep the same broadcast team 2 weeks in a row? its back to Matthews and Snow.

• Paid Members

Fuck me, the best thing ever. Never seen this before.

Kurt Angle - "I'm scared Mick Foley is going to be remembered as a hardcore legend - that doesn't define Mick Foley."
Voice Over - "TNA presents - MICK FOLEY HARDCORE LEGEND, AVAILABLE THIS TUESDAY"

Just amazing.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Fuck me, the best thing ever. Never seen this before.

Kurt Angle - "I'm scared Mick Foley is going to be remembered as a hardcore legend - that doesn't define Mick Foley."

Voice Over - "TNA presents - MICK FOLEY HARDCORE LEGEND, AVAILABLE THIS TUESDAY"

Just amazing.

That's superb.

*Feel like I should probably add more but no, no. Still superb.

Edited by KJHenley

• Paid Members

I sometimes wonder if TNA is actually a mockumentary series about a calamatous wrestling promotion.

Ha, yes! That's probably the best way to describe TNA. It's basically an Armando Ianucci or Ricky Gervais-inspired creation.

• Paid Members

Watching Impact on Sky+ now and the travesty really is that its a perfectly good wrestling show apart from the lack of atmosphere, where it sounds like there's about 50 people in the Impact Zone. I even liked the intro where Angle was waiting for Eric Young as he drove to the arena.

Edit: Must mention Mickie James' incredible knockers.

Edited by garynysmon