Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Tony Cena will probably turn up in a few months a gay black bloke

 

At least it's getting them some attention I'd imagine, might be about 15 years too late for Corgan to have much name value but it's something at least

  • Paid Members
Posted

When does the first show with Corgan involved air?

 

Probably somewhere around six months’ time if TNA’s current filming schedule is anything to go by.

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

D'Lo is now a bouncer at the Cheetah club, that The Godfather runs.

 

Is this true?! That's awesome, I really fucking he hope he warns any troublemakers that he's gonna kick their sorry ass out on the street before ejecting them. I'm actually planning on going to Cheetahs when I'm in Vegas in August. They advertise that if you go on a Saturday night you can meet The Godfather. True to form for a sad bastard UKFFer, I'm a bit more excited about this than I am about the prospect of having hot Vegas strippers gyrating in my lap.

 

I'm out there the week that Jarrett runs one of his shows, which I am very tempted to drag the missus along too. Technically it falls within the honeymoon portion of our stay, but I'm sure she'd be cool with it.

 

 

I thought I'd done well to persuade the missus to come and watch a Wrestling show with me during our week in Vegas, but you've trumped me big style there!

Posted

TNA have 3-4 tapings next week, with the first one being on Friday (which will be shown on Destination America later that evening), so I assume these will be the first shows Corgan will be working on?

Posted (edited)

When does the first show with Corgan involved air?

From the Variety article on the previous page:

 

"Some of his creative work will begin to show up in TNA programming slated to hit the air in early May, Dixie said."

 

So, basically next week's "live" show is the first one with him on the creative team.

Edited by pgi86
Posted (edited)

jeff hardy broke his leg from a dirt bike accident

 

lol ian beat me by 30 seconds

Edited by buba3d
Posted

Has any title been vacated, won and vacated (which it likely will do and be covered in the May tapings) again? Can't think if that situation ever happened before

Posted (edited)

Has any title been vacated, won and vacated (which it likely will do and be covered in the May tapings) again? Can't think if that situation ever happened before

There was a weird scenario in 96 were Savio Vega won from the IC belt from Goldust in a screwy finish so the title was held up/vacated and then they had a rematch the following week were Goldust won thus regaining the belt

Edited by WyattSheepMask
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...