• Paid Members

Smart move for him, at this stage. Along with AJ Styles and maybe Austin Aries, he's one of the few none WWE guys with a bit of a name, so you fancy him doing well - probably earn far more than what TNA were offering, anyway. Hopefully he gets his mojo back and thrives, like AJ Styles.

Any chance of him turning up on NXT? He's definitely a name that appeals to that brand.

We just need Bobby Roode to do one and all will be well.

Edited by ColinBollocks

• Paid Members

I hope he signs somewhere like an ROH or an NJPW. I think with a direction, he'd still have a lot to offer. I know the ideas aren't mutually exclusive, but would much prefer to see him somewhere like that than doing random matches in your PWG's and your Gabe promotions.

• Paid Members

Any chance of him turning up on NXT? He's definitely a name that appeals to that brand.

Not long ago I might have said "Bollocks, Colin" to that suggestion but if they took a punt on KENTA at his age, anything's possible, I guess.

I really can't see New Japan picking him up unless A.J. puts a word in and several other gaijin back him up. Unless Okada says "the fat bloke was great when I was in TNA, let's get him in."

Having said that, the (even very slight) possibility that someone in the world might get chance to book Joe vs Ishii makes me smile.

Guarantee you someone will book Daniels vs Joe vs AJ this year. 10 years later and all that.

Yeah. Promotors are probably scrambling to make that happen. Unbreakable was round about the time I discovered TNA. Shame to see him go, but now we also wait to see who's the first UK fed to book him post-TNA.

Guarantee you someone will book Daniels vs Joe vs AJ this year. 10 years later and all that.

Yeah. Promotors are probably scrambling to make that happen. Unbreakable was round about the time I discovered TNA. Shame to see him go, but now we also wait to see who's the first UK fed to book him post-TNA.

Wouldn't surprise me if PCW try to get him in as Martin Kirby's mystery opponent for the Road to Glory tournament next month

• Paid Members

Wouldn't surprise me if PCW try to get him in as Martin Kirby's mystery opponent for the Road to Glory tournament next month

Kirby's opponent will be someone they've already got lined up, seeing as how it's been announced ahead of this news. But I bet Fludder is staying up tonight to see if Joe emails him back about 5upershow weekend.