I watched a bit of Impact from a couple of Sundays ago and I actually quite enjoyed it, far more than I did last time I tuned in, which would have been around about the time of last year's UK TV tapings.  I was only really watching it to get a little up to speed before the Grado episode in a couple of weeks but I actually got quite in to it.

I know a lot of people hate the blacking out of the crowd, and generally I'm not a fan of it myself.  However, I thought it actually added to the look and overall presentation of the show in this case.  With the commentary booth and the new entrance way it looked like an entirely new show and even though there is a definite feeling of it being small time it didn't come over as small-time-trying-to-be-big-time the way it used to.  I also really like the way they present the backstage interviews and segments like Magnus going to meet someone at a bar, it looked very reality tv-esque and I'm a big fan of that in a wrestling show.

I watched the last hour last night and was relatively entertained by it. Looked a decent crowd in Glasgow too.

MVP wore a Man Utd outfit which was weird, it had the sponsor and everything.

Didn't he have that made up for the PCW Weekender he was on last year for cheap heat?