Anyone notice the angle with Dixie and Spud at TNA Headquarters, was filmed infront of a poster featuring Hulk Hogan?

Was hardly that noticeable. The only reason I saw it was that I read your post before I caught up with Impact.

• Paid Members

No, theres nothing to make of it, I just found it quite amusing.

I didn't realise the former Kenneth Cameron was as big as he is. He looked about average size on NXT, but on Impact, he looks huge.

• Paid Members

More turmoil in TNA.

Last week there was several major financial arguments and people upset in the production crew over payment being behind over what TNA owed them. People in the production crew threatened to walk out during the tapings of the show as a group if they did not get caught up to what TNA owes them.

TNA Management wrote several checks after the threats were made resolving the issue, money is said to be even tighter than ever.

Source: PWInsider

Looks like this week's Xplosion has been pulled and replaced with a Hardy/Jarrett Unfinished Business special. According to Challenge's Twitter account, there was an issue with the tape, and the episode will air soonish, and will be series linked.

Hernandez has just confirmed via Twitter he's left TNA.

TNA's roster page tells a sad story. They've even had to include Mike Tenay on the 'Wrestler Roster' page to bump up the numbers.

EDIT - If you scroll down that page then you'll see a list of "Here's who we could have used to build up our company... but they've gone now".

Edited by Undefeated Steak

That alumni section is ridiculous, a mix of WWE hall of famers and some of the best wrestlers in the world. Oh and Raven, Matt Morgan and The Naturals. Highlighting the appalling drop in talent on the websites main roster page is actually a rather minor mistake compared to what TNA have been up to....but still!