• Paid Members
If the LGBT community were to bring a production of 'Jekyll and Hyde' to the West End, that'd be its poster.

By day, a mild-mannered, well-meaning Teaching Assistant. By night, the lead in Wicked.

What on Earth about that poster made you think "LGBT"???

Are they giving that match away for free again?? That match would have been my pick for BFG main event alongside Hogan/Bully.

For that to happen, AJ or Aries would have to win the BFG series, and the other would have to win the World Title from Bully between now and BFG.

Are they giving that match away for free again?? That match would have been my pick for BFG main event alongside Hogan/Bully.

For that to happen, AJ or Aries would have to win the BFG series, and the other would have to win the World Title from Bully between now and BFG.

Unlikely, but still possible. At the moment, though, I can't see anything other than a Styles/Ray BFG main event.

I was in a bookies in Rotherham yesterday, and while I was reading the paper I ended up earwigging on a conversation between two blokes who must have been their 50s. "That Bully Ray is getting on my tits" said one, "Don't worry" came the reply "The Hulkster will sought him out soon".

I guess the moral of this is that while TNA maybe in serious trouble Stateside, working class wineos in Rotherham still dig Terry B.

Unlikely, but still possible. At the moment, though, I can't see anything other than a Styles/Ray BFG main event.

TNA World Title - Styles vs. Ray vs. Anderson

No 1. Contender's Match - Roode vs. Aries vs. Hardy

TNA World Tag Titles - GunStorm vs. British Invasion (Magnus/Terry) vs. Bad Influence vs. Bromans

Angle/Jackson vs. Knux/Ortiz

Losing Team's Group Disbands - Sting/Joe vs. A+8's (Bischoff/Brisco)

X Division Title - Manik vs. Chris Sabin vs. Kenny King vs. Spud

Television Title (strip Abyss on iMPACT) - Joesph Park vs. Jay Bradley vs. Hernandez

Knockout's Title Mickie James vs. ODB

That card is one i struggled to book. The storylines built up coming into Bound For Glory are dire as is the state of the roster.

They are giving it away for free because its the BFG Semi final on the No Surrender Impact tonight.

Anyone see Anderson and Bully pulling a Nash/Hogan tonight? Just seems so obvious to me with the way things have been between the two lately

The BFG Series has been shit this year and the Roster isn't big enough for them to put on a BFG type card at the min. The Aces & 8's could have ruined the quarter finals and they should have fucked off doing all the rumbles they have over the last few months and do a 30 man rumble match witht he winner to take on Ray in the main event at BFG.

It would have taken up a large portion of the show and if the promoted it right and nicked WWE's winning formula of suprise entrants such Road Warrior Animal, Hardcore Holly and the such, it could have worked quite well. Although, I can't honestly remember a Rumble/Gauntlet match they TNA have done that was any good, so what do I know.

That together with a Knockouts Match, an Ultimate X & Tag Title Match would have been enough. Although the star power may have lacked in the Rumble, it would have been less evident than if they have 3-4 matches on the card that no-one is bothered about.

I know it won't happen now, that scenario is dependant on if Aries had used the X Division title cash in and won against Ray, holding the belt til BFG and allowing Bully to work a match with Hogan.

And they are giving it away for free because there is only 4 PPVs a year and Aries and Styles dont draw anyway. There is no marquee matches.

No it's not a draw by itself but would have worked perfectly as the counterpart to a Ray/Hogan match. It could also still have been a decent attraction elsewhere on the card if they hadn't already blown their load putting it on TV.

For it to happen now they would need to hotshot the shit out of everything, which might not actually be a bad thing since this year has mostly been long drawn out stories that are going to lead to nothing