Great matches under 10 minutes.

Divorced Dad

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I think that match gets better every time I see it. Amazing job by them both and Funaki. I remember seeing it at the time and it genuinely had me sold that Taka was going to do it.

That match is so much fun, the execution of it is almost perfect. It's one I remember watching at the time and I totally bought into it.

This is a belter from earlier this year and clocks in at exactly ten minutes by my count. It features the Best In The World (Mizark), who is the absolute king of the sub-ten minute five snowflake match. He doesn't get paid by the hour:

• Paid Members

I was wondering if that would fit, PunkStep, it's a fantastic match, I've nominated it as one of my matches of the year - but I'm the only one so far :( I can't think of a batter Raw match this year, a proper Punk / Menry feud would have been ace.

Speaking of Punk:-

Punk's debut but still one of his better matches, I think, and one of Credible's, too.

• Paid Members

I think that match gets better every time I see it. Amazing job by them both and Funaki. I remember seeing it at the time and it genuinely had me sold that Taka was going to do it.

On a side HHH is so good at selling a moment of shock, he makes it look like his worlds falling apart because the APA are there.

Cactus Jacks "return" in 2000 is another moment where he made it by shitting his pants so perfectly, he made the fact that Foley had took his shirt off feel like a huge deal.

• Paid Members
On a side HHH is so good at selling a moment of shock, he makes it look like his worlds falling apart because the APA are there.

Cactus Jacks "return" in 2000 is another moment where he made it by shitting his pants so perfectly, he made the fact that Foley had took his shirt off feel like a huge deal.

He really is the very best at that, isn't he? Here's the moment that he flips from cool cocky bastard to chicken shit heel in the space of a few seconds (compare the shot of him at 1:38 with the one at 1:44). Little touches like that help to put over the faces so much. I know all heels try do that sort of stuff, but it's difficult to make it look so genuine.

• Paid Members

Bossman & Akeem vs The Rockers from Wrestlemania V.

123 Kid vs Hakushi from SummerSlam '95.

Rhyno vs Raven from Backlash 2001.

Kurt Angle vs Rey Mysterio from SummerSlam 2002.

All fantastic from what I recall. I quite like Mr Perfect vs Blue Blazer from Wrestlemania V as well, although wasn't the Coliseum version clipped slightly?

Archived