Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

Nevermind that, the Tyson at Nitro stuff was mind bending.

Yeah..... I omitted a mention of that in case anyone hadn't listened to it yet because that's an awesome surprise for anyone that didn't already know that particular story. Hence not explicitly stating what the insane Undertaker story (that transformed into the Kane story instead) was.

~PLUG!1

squaredcirclegazette.podbean.com/mf/web/4p9yuk/SCGRadio48-TheMondayNightWarin1997Q2.mp3

Edited by air_raid

Just to follow up Liam...

.... I loved this week's podcast. The insights surrounding plans made for King of the Ring that ended up knackered, certain guys managing to avoid high profile jobs, the aforementioned Undertaker plan (JESUS CHRIST) and so on were real eye-openers for me. More vitally than just stuff I could have found out from reading the old Observers myself, the presentation was great as always. I especially enjoyed the "he's a clever fucker" reactions to some of Hogan's maneuvers, and I really chuckled at Chase's "That sounds good" at the description of Austin's injury, pre-piledriver. As ever, I get out a kick out of you four pissing yourselves at stuff which generally deserves it too. Sid, for one.

I've been passing the links on to a mate who's also enjoying listening to them. He's enjoying them so much he's trying to talk me into knocking up a podcast with him. Bless.

Wow, thanks ever so much for passing the links along and helping spread the word, awesome to hear your mate likes the show so much as well. It is a riot discovering some of these things and just bamboozling the panel, and the shenanigans of 97 in general just lend themselves to some great humour when you look at them now.

The Tyson thing stunned me to the point of almost feeling like, "this has to be common knowledge...yet somehow I didn't know it...does everybody else?"

• Paid Members

I've just finished the episode of Austins Unleashed podcast where he's telling the story of when he slipped in the shower. I'm trying my hardest not to laugh too loud while in the office, such a funny story.

Just to follow up Liam...

.... I loved this week's podcast. The insights surrounding plans made for King of the Ring that ended up knackered, certain guys managing to avoid high profile jobs, the aforementioned Undertaker plan (JESUS CHRIST) and so on were real eye-openers for me. More vitally than just stuff I could have found out from reading the old Observers myself, the presentation was great as always. I especially enjoyed the "he's a clever fucker" reactions to some of Hogan's maneuvers, and I really chuckled at Chase's "That sounds good" at the description of Austin's injury, pre-piledriver. As ever, I get out a kick out of you four pissing yourselves at stuff which generally deserves it too. Sid, for one.

I've been passing the links on to a mate who's also enjoying listening to them. He's enjoying them so much he's trying to talk me into knocking up a podcast with him. Bless.

Wow, thanks ever so much for passing the links along and helping spread the word, awesome to hear your mate likes the show so much as well. It is a riot discovering some of these things and just bamboozling the panel, and the shenanigans of 97 in general just lend themselves to some great humour when you look at them now.

The Tyson thing stunned me to the point of almost feeling like, "this has to be common knowledge...yet somehow I didn't know it...does everybody else?"

put me down as another fan. the words "wrestling", "fan" and "podcast" dont bring up good images for me, but very glad I gave these some of these shows a listen earlier in the month. You guys are easy to listen to, witty, obviously well-informed and don't come off as obnoxious which is well difficult when frequently having to state one opinion after another

Apart from the Steve Austin one the SCG Radio Podcast is the only wrestling-based show I bother with. It sounds like the chat I'm sure I would have if the only people I knew that liked wrestling weren't bellshines.

I think second only to the well-planned and interesting discussion is the laugh Liam does, which is adorable. Looking forward to the next one chaps.

• Paid Members

Yeah the SCG podcast is excellent. I can relate too everyone, it's very funny and the guys are likeable. Not too overboard, I don't know if it's because there British but find i share there humour. Also well thought out and planned

• Paid Members

They have good concepts, sometimes the lad with the booming voice (Luke?) Gets too near the mic and nearly pops my ears,but overallits a cracking concept. The Timelines and Trials episodes are usually incredibly well constructed.

For nerdy old fans, try and find Exile on Badstreet. It does super long podcasts, brilliant for my night shifts. They do a 3 part set on the fall of UWF/Crockett from 87-88 that lasts about 8 hours in parts, but it's absolutely superb. They also recently did a massive retrospective on Dusty and Buddy Landel. Really interesting if you want a long and detailed history lesson as opposed the usual more conedic podcasts.

Edited by WWFChilli

• Paid Members

Your laugh isn't adorable but is contagious. Another great show this week. Looking forward to the next weeks feedback show. One question I always ask my mates is if you had to create an early to mid 90s esq wwe style gimmick for yourselves what would it be? I'm guessing Carls would heavily influenced by the biblical character Methusela.

Edited by ElCece