Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

Anyone listen to Talking Sheet? I think it's a fun show and a fun concept. If you don't know, it's a group of people who discuss the weeks wrestling news and how people like Meltzer, Keller etc reacted it it.

It does sound like an interesting concept, but then thinking about it, I could see it being rubbish. Does Keller these days ever react to anything in wrestling differently than any 15 year old gimp online does? I haven't heard much of him in years because of that, but caught him doing the "stop pushing Roman, Vince" thing on a podcast or something around WrestleMania time.

Payback spoiler:

I'm up for revelling in salty tears of idiots, mind, so Keller Reacts could be consistently good for that.

Of course, Meltzer always provides potential value for taking something the wrong way due to his condition.

Edited by King Pitcos

Just to drop this in here, but the latest Squared Circle Gazette Radio is now up, as we return to the Monday Night War Timeline to cover May and June of 1998!

When this was announced on last week's show, I did a little fist pump. I love this series.

You and me both. If they werent slow uploading the back issues I'd do them every week...

• Paid Members

Just to drop this in here, but the latest Squared Circle Gazette Radio is now up, as we return to the Monday Night War Timeline to cover May and June of 1998!

When this was announced on last week's show, I did a little fist pump. I love this series.
You and me both. If they werent slow uploading the back issues I'd do them every week...

I've rinsed a lot of your old shows in random order, and fear I may not spot them unless you give us a heads up on here. Will you do us a favour and let us know when you Chuck new 'old' mp3s up Liam. Am I right in thinking they show in order of when they were added to the site anyway?

Also, I managed to download the latest one on friday, spotted it before a long train journey, was well chuffed.

Half way through it, will finish 2nd half on walk to work tomorrow. Don't know why I explained that in detail.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

Timelines are especially ace. I've listened to all the timelines from Q3 1997 onwards, so it'll be good to check out all the earlier stuff and of course the later timelines as they come out. Great work, Liam and co.

• Paid Members

It's only 2 episodes in but comedian & Progess owner Jim Smallman has started a podcast 'Tuesday Night Jaw' where he & guests discuss the weeks events. It's on Scroobius Pip's network & Pip features on the first episode. I really enjoyed it but I might be a little biased as I'm a fan of Jim's stuff anyway.

• Paid Members

Hope you liked the Timeline dude. By 'old' shows, do you mean the Timelines? All the other shows should be on there now anyway, so I don't upload anything but the latest show every Thursday night, typically...

Think I got the wrong end of the stick pal, when you previously said, "If they werent slow uploading the back issues I'd do them every week..."

I thought you meant there were some old 'missing recordings' of some description that you guys were trying to upload to the site.

Have you guys done a 'greatest/worst ring attire & accessory' yet, or a music special?

Those would be top of my list for future requests.

Anyway, yep I finished the new timeline, it was spot on and I ended up going back to view a couple of old raw/nitro episodes, going to hunt out the Eddy.G vs Dragon Kid match tonight, never knew it happened until the podcast. looking forward to the next one.

It's only 2 episodes in but comedian & Progess owner Jim Smallman has started a podcast 'Tuesday Night Jaw' where he & guests discuss the weeks events. It's on Scroobius Pip's network & Pip features on the first episode. I really enjoyed it but I might be a little biased as I'm a fan of Jim's stuff anyway.

Agreed Mike, it's very good. I also liked listening to Scroobius when he interviewed Jim earlier this year.

Big Pip fan here and quickly becoming a fan of Jim and TNJ.

They've just started a new video timeline going through Brutus Beefcake's WCW run. Starrcade 1994 is up, next one is going to be Fall Brawl 95.

It's excellent. Perfect promotion and time for their type of humor.

Are OSW still doing stuff? I was a big fan of their podcast. I'm only in it for mp3's if I'm honest, it's my walk to work or travel material.

Any of those lads on here at all?

Jay Hunter from OSW review is a mod on the boards.ie pw forum. Not sure if he posts here.