Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

I gave up about 20 minutes from the end which is a first. Nothing overly wrong, but they've done a couple of these DVD set reviews now and I don't think they work quite as well as the regular show reviews.

The new episode of OSW Review is out over the weekend, where they review the first Hardcore Homecoming. In a twist to the regular format, they've recorded live as they watch the show

Thanks ThommoLincs, its doing very well. Was number 51 on Itunes sports yesterday. If you haven't yet please give it a go, Rate,Review and subscribe please at it helps to keep me in the New and Noteworthy section.

If anybody would like to hear from a guest that is sensible ( I can't get Punk or HHH) please let me know and I'll give it a go at getting them on.

Stevie

• Paid Members

• Paid Members

Ideal, that's my listen for the commute home sorted!  :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Enjoyable listen JL. Who was the host? He sounded like Terry Christian speaking through a drainpipe.

The SCG podcast have taken top spot from the New Gen lads for me. Very funny, LIKEABLE lads with a great knowledge for the biz.

Churning them out every week and im not going to like getting a shout out from them always gets a pop.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks very much man, always cool to read something like that and it makes it all very rewarding. Much appreciated.