Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

Thanks for that. I've had a guilt of assuming that it was Pat for obvious reasons. WWF back then was Fucking crackers in fairness, so it really could have been anyone.

Mel Philips, I forgot that name even existed.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

It's good. Nothing special, more of a recap. The podcast did get cack for the last few episodes. There was the vague sense that it became hard getting them all in a room at one time towards the end of the run but hopefully that's sorted now.

They've said they are doing Rock's return next as part of their idea of doing groups of episodes relating to bringing elements of the Attitude Era back. WrestleMania 27 to WrestleMania 29. Should be interesting to hear them run down newer PPVS. I'd assume in that two year period Money In The Bank and Survivor Series 11 probably get covered as well.

Any word on recovering the 'Against the Grain Part 2' from SCG?

Nothing yet - Kieran's having a look in a couple of weeks to see if he can save the file. The system crashed and basically, rather than autosaving it as one track, it compressed them in a weird way based on the number of microphones. So it plays one second from one mic, than that exact same second but from another mic (so quieter audio), back and forth, back and forth, for 2 hours. So unless he can figure out a way to automatically select every other second and pull it into it's own track to run them side by side, it's just this mess of a file that would take days to manipulate into something listenable.

New Gen Podcast on their new one from SummerSlam 97 have the most hillarious attack of contagious laughter I've ever listened to trying to describe the end of that godawful Shamrock/Bulldog Pedigree Chum match. It's brilliant. Their previous from Bash At The Beach 97 is great as well and inspired me to check out the 6 man luchadore tag from it. Juve, Hector Garza and Lismark Jr. versus La Parka, Psychosis and Villano IV.

It's so much fun.