Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

Shawn Michaels sounds like a total fruit loop. Living proof that religion has something to do with mind control. They've taken the old HBK and deleted him. Now all we have left his this reclusive giggling nut job who bares no resemblance to 90s Shawn Michaels. Its sad watching him from the 90s. He was so much better strung out on pills.

I dont even believe its the same bloke. Nobody can convince me the Shawn Michaels of 1996 is the one we see today.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Austins guest brought a great side of Austin out, both episodes are good but the sweary one is a cracker listen.

Michaels is my all time favourite so im goin to give his a miss if he's boring. Somebody said on here a while back he is like a kids tv presenter these days, they nailed it.

Edited by Fanny Pack

Yeah, he's clearly proper bitter at so many things. But so many of his criticisms went on when he was with the company too. Stone Cold threw a few closed fists, if I remember correctly!

Listening to the LAW's review of Impact's Lockdown special. Fantastic listening. The new fella's analysis is scathing, but he liked Spud and Mandrews vs Brodus so happy days.

• Paid Members

PWInsider reports that Ric Flair will be the next wrestler to jump aboard the podcast bandwagon, having signed a deal to do a weekly show.

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/91617/exclusive-ric-flair-signs-new-deal-that-his-fans-will-love.html?p=1

I'll listen if he promises to do it pissed.

• 2 weeks later...