Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

Russo on Austin's podcast should be really interesting.

Did anybody listen to Russo on MLW Radio last week? His use of the word "bro" every sentence when talking to Konan was very cringe worthy.

• Paid Members

I still love MLW and I think he's had a big hand in ROH's recent improvement but I've well and truly had my fill of Court Bauer.

Bauer and Pollock has turned out to be the most drab podcast in the world. I just can't listen to him telling the same stories, using the same buzzwords and making the same points every week, the boring cunt.

Edited by Benno

• Paid Members

Heyman and Edge are on Jericho's pod today. It's awesome as you can imagine. Some great stories. Really looking forward to part 2.

A little bit of me is a Russo fan. I agree with some of his ideas and some I don't. I don't think he's the worst thing ever to happen to wrestling. I'm always interested in listening to interviews with him but my God did this interview make me want to put a bullet through my head ... and I'm sure Austin did too. About an hour into the interview it sounds like Austin is totally regretting bringing Russo on which is just hilarious.

The amount of times he says "Steve" or "Bro", you could get drunk within five minutes. Like I said, part of my admires Russo but when he goes on and on about random stuff that has nothing to do with the question that's where it becomes hilarious stupid. For example: Austin simply asks Russo "How long did it take to write a show?" and Russo then goes into a rant about "Today's wrestling compared to that era's wrestling". Steve, bless him trying, tries to keep him on topic by saying "We'll get to that". And Russo just carries on. It's just hilarious. All he had to say was "It took 1 hour/2 hour/a day/2days" but he goes off into something else.

Honestly, I got a headache from listening to this interview.

I've only listened to a little bit of Russo on Austin's show so far, but I can already tell it's going to be a bit of a chore to finish. Talking about how it's difficult to get over with a southern accent, then naming a bunch of the most over southern acts you can think of, made him look a bit of a tit.

Heyman and Edge on Jericho's show, on the other hand, is excellent. Heyman could be talking about cottage cheese and I'd be glued. Can't wait for part 2.

Edited by Slapnut