WWE Survivor Series 2012

Cobra1000

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold on, maybe this PPV will be ace? Recent experience has shown that the lower the expectations the better the show. From memory, only this year's Extreme Rules really delivered the quality of card it was selling. And MITB and Night of Champions were terrific despite promising little. Stuff tends to stick out more when it's surrounded by shite. And the Survivors match will probably be alright too. After a bit of a dodgy spot in the 00s, they've remembered how to book these matches the last few years.

But yeah, on paper and based on the build up, what a load of shit.

• Paid Members

Sheamus vs Big Show ought to be a riotous match, they stole the show at Hell In A Cell. It's just a shame there isn't any real reason to care about it.

For those that fancy their chances with their predictions for tonight, Paddy Power are offering bets, as usual for PPVs these days:

CM Punk 2/9 - Cena 10/3 - Ryback 6/1

Sheamus 5/4 - Big Show 4/7

Team Foley 4/11 - Team Ziggler 15/8

Cesaro 1/6 - Truth 7/2

Eve 8/15 - Kaitlyn 11/8

An accumulator on all the favourites returns almost 5/1.

Has to be one of the worst ever major PPV cards ever, nothing of interest at all to me.

Get a grip lad, it has potential. Show/Sheamus was shit hot last month. Punk/Cena is always great and Ryback is an interesting dynamic. The traditional Survivor Series matches are usually fun. Add a couple of filler shite and a comedy skit or two and you have an alright show. I won't be paying mind.

Predictable and that, but surely they could still do something off kilter in the Main Event couldn't they?

- If Punk wins, you have big 365 shebang tomorrow night and he tries to dodge challenges but has to fight Cena at TLC for the big Rumble Rock prize.

- If Cena wins, you get the big rematch with the same stakes, but the BRILLIANT element of denying a guy a one year title reign by one day. What a fucking cunt for Punk that would be.

- If Ryback wins, you have Cena and Punk in utter shock that Ryback will be getting their match at the Rumble unless one of them can beat him, leading probably to a threeway rematch at TLC. And the Punk 364 thing too.

None of these are totally implausible, are they?

I've decided to add some personal spice to the show by placing some Paddy Power bets! I now have a reason to watch the Divas match anyhow.

Ian, you always seem to have the best stre@ms flying about the place. Feel free to let me know of any knocking about around 12:50PM :)

• Paid Members
I've decided to add some personal spice to the show by placing some Paddy Power bets! I now have a reason to watch the Divas match anyhow.

Ian, you always seem to have the best stre@ms flying about the place. Feel free to let me know of any knocking about around 12:50PM :)

Just Google it, it's a piece of piss. I never understand why people come into these threads asking for streams well in advance. Get yourself online at two minutes to one and Google it. There's one site in particular that nearly always appears on the first row of a Google search for, say 'wwe streams', which is usually pretty reliable.

Just Google it, it's a piece of piss. I never understand why people come into these threads asking for streams well in advance. Get yourself online at two minutes to one and Google it. There's one site in particular that nearly always appears on the first row of a Google search for, say 'wwe streams', which is usually pretty reliable.

I know. I found like 6 different streams for BFG but the one Ian had, the quality was far superior.

Doesn't he go to every TV and pay-per-view?

Why would he?

Why did Curt Hawkins before he was injured? Why does Mason Ryan or Derrick Bateman? They have loads of wrestlers who go to the TV shows and don't do anything other than a dark match or sit around hoping Santino puts them on Youtube. Even if Ambrose isn't one that does go every week, he's certainly been to TV numerous times before and didn't make a surprise, on-screen debut beating Randy Orton. Perhaps he will tonight, but him just being there isn't a surefire indicator of it. The only difference so far is that the other times he's been to TV, there was nobody at the airport who recognised him.

Edit: Cena's got a new top tonight. Black and yellow.

188471_306528139451693_314209576_n.jpg

• Paid Members
Isn't Ziggler's MITB shot for the World Title? Although wouldn't put it past them to just change that rule.

Vickie is in a position of power. She can likely change it.

I was under the impression it was for any title at any time. If it is the case where it is WHC only then I wouldn't be surprised to see Show and Sheamus kick the living shit out of each other again and see him cash in then.

If he does then a run till Mania with Sheamus or Orton chasing wouldn't be that bad? Would it?

Archived