WWE Survivor Series 2012

Cobra1000

• Paid Members
I was under the impression it was for any title at any time.

Nah. Blue case for the blue brands title. Cena won the red case, if you recall, and challenged for the red brands title.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting choice of colours for the new Cena shirt, black and yellow whilst Punk's new shirt is yellow and black.

As far as Ambrose goes I didn't think much of it but didn't he have that argument with Foley at Wrestlemania? Hmmm, still wouldn't bet anything on it but it is interesting. They could always just show the video of Foley and Ambrose's argument on Raw tomorrow night as an explanation of who he is and why he'd cost Team Foley the match. May not even cost them the match if he is going to appear, they might just go down the route of having him leap out of the crowd and lay into Foley and have some fans think he is a fan too whilst Cole and Lawler may identify him (as you think they'd know who he is) or they may not and wait until Raw to show the Wrestlemania argument footage. Then again Cody is out now isn't he? Possible replacement? A guy who not many people know but play them the footage from Wrestlemania and they will obviously hate him for doing that to Foley and then have him be the sole survivor for Team Ziggler and he's made one hell of a name for himself in one night. Any turn tonight I'm thinking it'll be Orton, I think they may have everyone on Team Foley second guessing Miz and then Orton will come out of nowhere to surprise everyone with a shock RKO on the last member of Team Foley to give Team Ziggler the win.

As for Punk, I'm fully expecting him to successfully defend his Title tonight and I am thinking a possible bit of shenanigans involving a certain referee under the name Brad Maddox, there was no word on him being fired from that role was there? All I was aware of was that he didn't get a contract as a wrestler but no official announcement came out saying he wasn't still a referee did it?

I'd say the other matches may be pretty straight forward with Eve, Cesaro and Big Show retaining their Titles and 3MB getting the win as they are getting a good little push and a good response from the fans at the moment.

Kinda looking a little forward to this but it's a shame I'm working tomorrow, might try to catch the start or see it tomorrow or something.

I was under the impression it was for any title at any time.

Nah. Blue case for the blue brands title. Cena won the red case, if you recall, and challenged for the red brands title.

In fairness, I really only watch Raw now so should have guessed!! I forgot about the rouge ref Maddox, is it just me or are they trying to do the whole "Dangerous Danny Davis" gimmick with him? Mind you saying that didn't the nWo have Nick Patrick as their own ref?

I do quite like the idea of the 3MB can see that working as a nice little midcard group.

BTW can someone help me out with a stream tonight?

• Paid Members

I hope Punk retains however they really need to make this one a memorable one. Not a screwjob as that's too predictable but they need to do something exciting as the product is becoming dull with the lackluster roster.

Doesn't he go to every TV and pay-per-view?

Why would he?

Why did Curt Hawkins before he was injured? Why does Mason Ryan or Derrick Bateman? They have loads of wrestlers who go to the TV shows and don't do anything other than a dark match or sit around hoping Santino puts them on Youtube. Even if Ambrose isn't one that does go every week, he's certainly been to TV numerous times before and didn't make a surprise, on-screen debut beating Randy Orton. Perhaps he will tonight, but him just being there isn't a surefire indicator of it. The only difference so far is that the other times he's been to TV, there was nobody at the airport who recognised him.

Because he isn't part of the roster. He's a developmental roster member, so if he's at Raw or Smackdown he's been told to be there. Hawkins, Ryan etc are expected to be there if they're not injured. When he's been at Raw or Smackdown in the past, whether he was on the show or not, he will have been told to be there. It would be unlikely, though possible, that they would tell him to be at a PPV without plans to use him. Like you said, him being in town means nothing, but your point about him being at "every TV and PPV" is crap. "Loads of wrestlers at TV tapings every week who aren't on the show" also true, if they're on the roster.

Archived