WWE Survivor Series 2012

Cobra1000

89_Misc-Scan002.jpg

The best Survivor Series Team ever...

and these bunch of goons...

20121113_EP_LIGHT_SurvivorSeries_match_teamfoleyziggler_C.jpg

43_Singlets.jpg

Pre Show

3M-B (Jinder Mahal & Heath Slater) (with Drew McIntyre) vs. International Airstrike (Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel)

---------------------------------

Team Ziggler (Dolph Ziggler, Team Rhodes Scholars (Damien Sandow & Cody Rhodes), Wade Barrett and Alberto Del Rio vs. Team Foley (The Miz, Kofi Kingston, Team Hell No (Kane & Daniel Bryan) and Randy Orton) - Traditional Survivor Series elimination tag team match

The Big Show

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I know that its likely that the Vintage collection Survivor Series that I watched the other night will turn out to be better than the PPV on Sunday. They really should put more effort into the big 4 but of late they are so under par. Its a poor card and nothing stands out for me.

Not at all. Even I, who has only missed one Sky Box Office PPV in the last two years (and that was because there was a problem with Virgin Media's services in my area that week) and bought Capitol bloody Punishment on the slightest of whims will be streaming this.

There's just absolutely nothing to care about, is there?

This must have been the most disappointing match ever at the time.

WWE_WWF_Survivor-Series-1991_Bret-Hart_Roddy-Piper_British-Bulldog_vs_Ric-Flair_Warlord_Ted-Dibiase_The-Mountie.jpg

Looks like a belter on paper, until someone had the idea that everyone needed to be protected and it turned into a giant DQ-fest.

Was great fun up until that point though, and it did set the tone for what Flair was all about.

Survivor Series was always good for novelty value back in the good old days, but it was generally the weakest WWF PPV of the 4/5. Pre Attitude era, very few of them hold up so well today. That said, 1995 and 1996 were both cracking shows, '96 in particular is immense, one of my fave shows ever.

• Paid Members

surviorseries88_display_image.jpg

Wouldn't have fucked with those lads.

What year was it where they all said what they where thankful for before the show?

• Paid Members
This must have been the most disappointing match ever at the time.

WWE_WWF_Survivor-Series-1991_Bret-Hart_Roddy-Piper_British-Bulldog_vs_Ric-Flair_Warlord_Ted-Dibiase_The-Mountie.jpg

Looks like a belter on paper, until someone had the idea that everyone needed to be protected and it turned into a giant DQ-fest.

Who's at top right?

Archived