The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Silkin's silky jacket posse:

17111_10151308028626733_1376577212_n.jpg

How much younger did Nige look with the hair?

How so if you don't mind me asking? I think it's a huge improvement.

It's an improvement yes, but I think you're over selling it there. The fact that it is an improvement isn't really saying much given the piece of shit it was replacing.

13_rock2.jpg

The new belt.

Never thought i'd say this but i think i prefer the spinny Toys R' Us One. Thats hideous.

How so if you don't mind me asking? I think it's a huge improvement. It looks current and reflects where the company is at right now, whilst maintaining an air of prestige to it that the spinner belt failed to do in my opinion. The more I look at it the more I like it.

First off the spinny is also awful.

It's overly bulky, the lack of any detail around the W looks cheap, the diamonds and ruby's look very tacky, the champion bit makes me think of a lower card belt and overall it just looks like a little indy title made huge to make it seem more important. Plus it's going to make Punk, Jericho or anyone of similar size look like little kiddy jobbers (if this thing is still in use when Rock leaves)

AND when it's bent like this....

izc8l3.jpg

it looks like a giant super bowl ring. all super bowl rings are just nasty.

• Paid Members
Plus it's going to make Punk, Jericho or anyone of similar size look like little kiddy jobbers (if this thing is still in use when Rock leaves)

To be fair, if Rule One's thread was anything to go by, they probably have this belt in several different sizes to look proportionate to the wrestlers holding them.